Reviews for Before And After
MakKeiUra chapter 1 . 4/12
Fantastic. Three of the best characters in LH doing what they should have done. Thank you.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I must confess that I love Ken Akamatsu work. He certainly haves talent, and no one can deny that after witnessing what he could truly do when he wants to.

Sadly I despise his work too. He is sadly, like Rumiko Takahashi too fond of the painful love comedy trope. And sadly he like his female counterpart, abuse too much of it, to the point that you don't need to look too closely to actually an abusive relationship there.

I could go into a rant of how sad is to see them use this trope, and especially how sad that they have made the abuse on a relationship something popular, especially as a sign of true love. But the thing is that they didn't create that trope. Said trope is as old as time itself, and it's sadly part of our culture. It's ingrained into our believes.

But tossing my rant aside, I must confess that I enjoyed this short fic. Motoko was my second favorite on Love Hina, losing only to Mutsumi. My least favorite was Kitsune, she actually enjoyed for a while the pain she was unleashing on Keitaro. It took me a while to accept her. And most of all, I only needed to read the manga to actually understand much better the characters.

This was done masterfully, it's believable. Especially as we later discover that Motoko wasn't the saint or at least as pure as she constantly claimed to be. The fact that it only needed one small step to change everything was always something that could have happened on the original story.

Thank you for the story, I enjoyed it greatly. Sorry for the rant.
ebo372 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
turn this fic into a challenge
firedragoonknight chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
hey great one shot i hope ull make more soon it was really good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
The relationship feels rushed. But otherwise, an interesting take to the 'Burn-Up Blade' arc. (I think that is what it is called?)
chronodekar chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Amusing read. Personally, I think the bit with Naru at the end spoiled the story, but chances are that others will disagree with me.

I liked the cuddling. ;)

-chronodekar
Samhan chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Short but nice
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I would love to see more, it's a very good, very short, story.
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Keitaro... San...?

A polite and well behave Motoko is all kinds of "Win".

I humbly request a long story.

Love the show.