Reviews for Bloodline
Veri n1c3WfNst0riGD
d8Q9X chapter 1 . 9/2
Veri n1c32MRst0riem
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
OMG SUCH A CLIFFHANGER! I really hope to see updates. I loved both of your stories immensely. plz do keep it up. I hope seichan exacts bloody vengeance. no one hurts his subarukun and hokuto chan. And yes I would really like to read that third part as well. your stories were great.
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 7 . 11/12/2016
loved it on to the next chappy. keep it up?
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 6 . 11/9/2016
o wow that was AMAZING! It was bound to happen. sei chan was badass and I loved the cute seisub moment here. cant wait to see the next clash!
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 5 . 11/9/2016
loving this fic more and more. good job. poor subaru and seishiro
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
wow great. ocs. and I LOVED THE FLUFFY ENDING Also loved the aquarium visit. so cute!
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
nicely done loved it
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
awesome first chapter. onward for more
Kisuru-chan chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
Now that I've reviewed Advocate, here's a Bloodline review. Ah, and it seems like you last updated this story about half a month before I found it last year. What?! You haven't updated at all since then?

So, before I even say anything else. Go. Go finish the next chapter of this story. Do that immediately, I insist.

With that that's out of the way, I have to say this story definitely has a realistic edge to it. Maybe it's all the emotion, or maybe it's the numerous relationship issues Seishirou and Subaru face and can't break out of. Okay, it's both of them. They're both so deep down vulnerable... And the action was great as well! I said that in Advocate, but here it's ten times as awesome.

Hm... I remember seeing somewhere Japan's national age of consent is 13 by a law, but I'm Tokyo's is actually 18. I'm not sure if it was the same in 1992 but that's what I've read. Not a big deal, it's something I thought of while reading. Of course other prefectures can choose at their discretion, too. But it is young, yes.

I rather like your OCs. Usually, I'm picky with OCs, but I warmed up to them. They don't feel annoying in their ambitions or boring, and I can feel their emotion and distress that stems from being wronged in the past. Right now, Hishiro's past is a bit blurry. Facts are always misconstrued over time and perhaps the Sumeragi did rise to power through an action that may have been considered morally on the fence, though the Kamizaki may have just been in the wrong the whole time. He does seem to genuinely feel awful for killing the onmyouji and that's another reason to care about him. I do feel for them both, so good job making me warm up to them so quickly. I want to know how Subaru will feel meeting Hisa... but first he has to get out of his current jam with Hishiro.

On Hokuto and Kakyou, I'm glad they're getting somewhere with their wedding preparations. Hokuto doesn't care about traditional status, but I'm glad it earns them blessings from the Sumeragi. Kakyou something since he's always suffered. Now that family name will get him the happiness he deserves. Where do I get the invite for the wedding. xD

Well, everything can't be peaceful in paradise forever, especially with this couple. But it's nice that SeiSub continue to accept each other's jobs as they are and grow a little more mature each day. While I like the fluff, their tempers are also as equally lovely.

Speaking of fights, right before Subaru is hurt... The wrists and the locked door are good touches. Sets up for later and all that. Ah... you both have such fiery tempers when you want to have them, but Subaru obviously doesn't want to fight and it's so endearing that he's so scared. The idea that Seishirou could leave forever is more probable here after, you know, he really did for several years (the stalking didn't count, Seishirou).

Like I was saying. That apartment explosion. asfghjkl; Oh, wow. That's pretty intense. Yes, Hokuto really was badass through the whole thing—nobody keeps her back if she needs to reach her brother. Seishirou's really so suave and manipulative in front of the police too boot. You're a smug bastard when it comes to keeping Subaru by your side, Seishirou, and I love it. It is interesting to see he comes to—at least for a brief moment—this cold and stark realization he can't get away from the police so easily with a simple phone call. He has to crank his charm up to the max and just grin and bear the questions for the most part. That's different, an interesting twist on to his usual methods. There's many things I want to say about these chapters you have no idea. All you need to know is that was intense and heartwrenching.

Lady Sumeragi is a royal pain, though I do like her. I bet she is hard to write. She does care about Subaru in the end even if she makes it just so difficult to get to that point. I agree with you, she can't go against his determination to be with Seishirou. She's only looking out for his welfare, and she knows when she has been beaten. He knows what he wants and he'll take it. Bravo Subaru. D

I hope Seishirou figures out what he's going to do quickly about saving them all. Especially Subaru, who really is in the most dire prospect of dying here. Oh, and you killed me. There's so much death going around in this fic already but you. killed. me. You broke my heart with Subaru thinking of Seishirou's brutality to him... but he still thinks his name. Seishirou better move soon, to save them all. Why did you end like that. WHY. Hishiro's a formidable opponent, that's for certain. His ability to drain energy with the knife is menacing in its own right. Pretty unique.

I don't know where you're heading with this story now that I've reached this horrible cliffhanger indeed (not only has it been a year, but a year and a half), I'm intrigued to know what will happen with Hisa and Hishiro as well as our lovable main characters. I love reading your writing in our replies, and I really enjoyed seeing it all written out in story form even more! And especially how your Seishirou differs from mine.

As for your side project Red Ribbons, if you're still working on that compilation of SeiSub stories (or maybe you've posted them already elsewhere? I have no idea, sorry if this is old info), I'd say put them in whichever category most of the stories will be focused in. There's a lot of overlap with the TB/X/Tsubasa timelines as it is. Based on the title and Tsubasa introduced you to the multiverse in the first place (same here, actually), then I'd say putting it over in the Tsubasa category would be no problem. Oh, and a X story to make this a trilogy would be welcomed.

I think I covered everything I wanted to say. In overview, anyway. Whenever you update I'll have to gush about all the things I couldn't cram into this review, haha.
Namelizwhite chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
i love ur work and story can u pls continue it:-
Rayar chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Great story so far! I've tirelessly read all of your previous story, Advocate, as well as this sequel ever since I discovered them this week; and now I've finally caught up to the latest chapter! XD I quite like this sequel-it has far more fluffy SxS moments, and I really appreciate how you depicted the small (but good) changes in Subaru and Seishirou as they gradually influence each other as time goes by. Their relationship is more equal, with Subaru standing up for himself more and Seishirou being more considerate and gentle, which I find more enjoyable that some other fanfics' portrayal. All the characters are really in character. So, keep up the good work, and I hope to read your next chapter soon!
Akutagawa Mei chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
Hi! I'm new in your story (and I've just finished this and Advocate) and I wanted to tell you that is amazing. I love how you put them (I find them too cute and really really love these couples) and I can understand how difficult is to write something settled in 1992.
I'll be waiting for the next chapters. See you.
Anna chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Wow you updated. Thank you so much! I absolutely love this story. I love Tokyo Babylon and X and thought the fandom was pretty much dead. Please continue.
lady-ribbon chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Wow, THANK YOU for the update! I really enjoyed it! I randomly looked to see if this had been updated, and BINGO! It was :D

Poor Subaru, suffering yet again, and with such similarity to the "other" time.

I'm all up for a threequel! Thanks for the update and I can't wait until next time!