Reviews for Independence Robin
We're still waiting for Halloween!
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I'd love to see a Halloween one!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was really funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Where is halloween!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
on halloween raven and beastboy should have sex and raven getting catcalls from all the villan boys and bb gettting mad at them
Freakiegal chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
omdeclerationofindependence that's too far away laughed the whole time
Ausar The Vile chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is..AWESOME! I have been waiting for this since the day when you post 'Easter Robin Hunt'!
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
So so sooooo awesomeeee! I loved it all, I like fell over and started giggling like an idiot at some part. 'I'm brush-brush-brushin mah teeth!'. Oh gosh, I pretty much died. And then there was 'Everyone burst out laughing, because nobody liked Slade'. That was hilariousssshhh! Write more, write more, write more! I love these awesome parties. *not-suspiciously begins creating mind control helmet* Neeeeeed mooooore...
National Nude Day is on July 14. Don't ask me how I know that, I did a project on weird holidays once. Its a real holiday, but not a lot of people celebrate it. Then there's Canada Day, but it was on July 1. Umm... Tapioca Pudding Day is on the 15th and Barbershop Music Appreciation Day is on the 13th. My favorite is Cheer Up the Lonely Day on the 11th.
You dob't have to take these suggestions, but I really love these holiday madness party fics and want to read more. ;)