Reviews for The Blond Demon
Sry forgot pwd chapter 11 . 9/11
I love your story!
Even more now that you've corrected the first few chapters:-) keep up the good work!

However one thing made me tick, Naruto world has photographs, and ninjas can do henge... so there is absolutely no need to sketch out Naruto when they could have just taken henged muta's picture.

Otherwise everything's really well written
Kikuriki chapter 3 . 8/29
Narutoooo have your clones test the dangerous fuuinjutsu its beetterrr
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 6 . 8/26
O... kay, that's a bit too much. When are they going to get their wake up call?
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 4 . 8/26
Whenever it's like this, I really wish genins get injured heavily as a wake up call. It's amazing how adults can deal with kids. Whoohoo
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 3 . 8/26
GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 2 . 8/26
I like Gai's involvement here, I don't see why they find Gai annoying but he's awesoooome (though loud)
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 8/26
Well, honestly I'd agree with Kakashi here. Sandaime sounds a bit stupid here, but maybe it's for the sake of the plot. *shrugs* Anyway, interesting...
Please continue! Thanks for a good story!
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 11 . 8/7
would love to see an update!
Great fanfic!
DarkLightShade chapter 1 . 6/12
May I say you need a very amazing job writing this chapter good job.
emmalilly21 chapter 11 . 5/29
hilarious
guest chapter 6 . 4/27
It was never stated Sakura has good chakra control because she has so little, moron. BTW, Sasuke does not dislike sakura so get over yourself.
napsterman23 chapter 11 . 4/14
congrats on finishing collage and geting a job. hope you can write more of this fic when you can. its great ::) rate the fic a 8.5 of 10. thanks for writing a fic that's at a good rate. wonder if naruto could use sage and buuji at the same time?
Koukaku chapter 11 . 2/16
I love this! The interaction between Gai and Naruto was halarious. Please update soon!