Reviews for The Blond Demon
dkraiter44 chapter 1 . 5/19
Wow I feel like you could do this as your job: writing the story for the show! Great job! I too have always wondered why they haven't met earlier but then again its just a story not real life so I guess its up to the author writing.
Nice fic, too bad you have not updated for so long
Flowerbelle chapter 1 . 3/4
Great story but are you going update
ExBlazE chapter 1 . 2/19
The starting was hasty but everything else was awesome.
ArghThePirate chapter 11 . 1/24
LOVE it! Please update soon! I like the fact that Naruto and Karuma get along sooner and that Naruto is stronger earlier in his life. Please update really soon, I really want to read more! Thanks and keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
shit fic don't read
Crimson Twilight chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
Hi! First I would like to ask if you are still planning on updating the story. Second, I thought I should mention that you are using 'casualties' wrong. Casualties are not people who have died, but rather the amount that has been harmed, fatal or otherwise. For example, to say that there were four casualties and twenty or so wounded is contradictory. I want to point that out as I see many making the same mistake. Hope it helps.
Sry forgot pwd chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
I love your story!
Even more now that you've corrected the first few chapters:-) keep up the good work!

However one thing made me tick, Naruto world has photographs, and ninjas can do henge... so there is absolutely no need to sketch out Naruto when they could have just taken henged muta's picture.

Otherwise everything's really well written
Kikuriki chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
Narutoooo have your clones test the dangerous fuuinjutsu its beetterrr
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 6 . 8/26/2016
O... kay, that's a bit too much. When are they going to get their wake up call?
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
Whenever it's like this, I really wish genins get injured heavily as a wake up call. It's amazing how adults can deal with kids. Whoohoo
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
I like Gai's involvement here, I don't see why they find Gai annoying but he's awesoooome (though loud)
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Well, honestly I'd agree with Kakashi here. Sandaime sounds a bit stupid here, but maybe it's for the sake of the plot. *shrugs* Anyway, interesting...
Guest chapter 11 . 8/22/2016
Please continue! Thanks for a good story!