Reviews for Show, Not Tell
Absolutely love this
DetectiveMichaelScarn chapter 87 . 3/12
I'm all caught up and I want MOAR! And it can never end! Kthxbai.
Sinceslicedbread chapter 87 . 2/18
Now press play on the future, (sigh).
leiru79 chapter 87 . 2/18
Thank you for updating again.
It is such a wonderful gift to wake up in the morning to an update notification. I can't wait to see what will happen to the two of them.
FantasticalMusical chapter 87 . 2/18
Awwwwww! I heart this little family of 3 so much! I'm so nervous for the next update! Coming to end or filling in time gap until beach scene? Sure hope it's the latter! But I'll happily take what I can get :)
phantomreg chapter 87 . 2/18
this is such a well written story. glad to see updates again. I've missed them keep up the good work!
Sinceslicedbread chapter 86 . 2/17
Red strings and vows - perfect.
Sinceslicedbread chapter 85 . 2/16
"This feels like what home means." Never a truer word spoken Shaun, never a truer word. Now make good on your promise to Cody, make sure you "won't go nowhere anymore", without him or Zach.
Ileiden chapter 85 . 2/16
Another chapter, what a treat!
Leiru79 chapter 85 . 2/16
Dear author!
What a lovely chapter. Again!
I promised you that I would post a review, so here it is:

I feel bad for little Cody, and also a bit for Shaun. He is so emotional. I really liked the idea of the fortune cookie and Cody playing with the soy sauce. It illustrates the way of living with Alan and Jeanne and how much Shaun is needed in the little boy's life.

Thank you for updating. I hope your inspiration will be with you, even when you finish this story.

Love,
Leiru79
FantasticalMusical chapter 85 . 2/16
Well, that didn't take long! Lol! So glad you're keeping up with this story. It's seriously one of my all time fave fanfictiona ever! Loved seeing Cody & Shaun together! And that fortune was perfect! Loved it all :)
FantasticalMusical chapter 84 . 2/15
Squee! So happy to see an update & of course it was awesome! Loved Shaun's pep talk! Can't wait for more but at the same time I don't want it to end!
MayMarie chapter 84 . 2/15
Yes yes yes! I thought you were done updating this and had forgotten all about it. Please update again soon!
CrochetGirl chapter 84 . 2/15
Oh what a glorious morning! Even after all this time, the writing is still perfect! I was nervous the update was going to be something saying you weren't going to finish, but we're in the home stretch now!

Patiently Waiting,
A huge fan!
Ileiden chapter 84 . 2/15
Another great chapter! I love your story. Keep up the good work!