Reviews for Show, Not Tell
Sinceslicedbread chapter 88 . 1/4
Oh my goodness, red strings pulling on heart strings. I'm welling up too. You really are a master storyteller.
leiru79 chapter 88 . 11/23/2016
Awwww, happy tears!
Thank you for updating the story, it was such a great surprise.
Obviously I can't wait to read more.
I'm loving it.
Guest chapter 88 . 10/25/2016
Love it!
FantasticalMusical chapter 88 . 10/24/2016
An update?! SQUEE! This was so sweet! Thank you so much for writing and sharing! I love the parts with Codes:) Even that sad part about Jeanne sometimes not being there at night :( because I'm so happy he has Shaun & Zach now. I hope to read more of your work soon. I'm so not ready for this to end!
justcreating chapter 88 . 10/24/2016
Great to hear from you! I have long been anticipating the continuation of this story. Please keep it up, it is great.
Nopapu chapter 88 . 10/24/2016
Amazing that you contunue to write this story. I very much enjoy your writing. Great job! Thank yiu and hoping for more :-)
Subsurrive chapter 88 . 10/23/2016
Wonderful chapter. Thanks for uploading and updating this fan fiction. I really love your story. Greetings from Germany.
Guest chapter 87 . 10/18/2015
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 87 . 3/17/2015
Absolutely love this
DetectiveMichaelScarn chapter 87 . 3/12/2015
I'm all caught up and I want MOAR! And it can never end! Kthxbai.
Sinceslicedbread chapter 87 . 2/18/2015
Now press play on the future, (sigh).
leiru79 chapter 87 . 2/18/2015
Thank you for updating again.
It is such a wonderful gift to wake up in the morning to an update notification. I can't wait to see what will happen to the two of them.
FantasticalMusical chapter 87 . 2/18/2015
Awwwwww! I heart this little family of 3 so much! I'm so nervous for the next update! Coming to end or filling in time gap until beach scene? Sure hope it's the latter! But I'll happily take what I can get :)
phantomreg chapter 87 . 2/18/2015
this is such a well written story. glad to see updates again. I've missed them keep up the good work!
Sinceslicedbread chapter 86 . 2/17/2015
Red strings and vows - perfect.