Reviews for Pokemon Best Wishes Remix: Black and White
Please read this chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Hello there, Hero of Ideals.

I'm an anon who's a serebii user, and I just want to say that if you get unbanned, please don't post one-liners on the shipping threads anymore because the mods gives infractions for them. And please remove DarklucarioADV from your friends list. He seems nice, but actually he's a troll who hates on TPCI and the XY series. DarklucarioADV is a TPCi hater just like his friend Dwail023, but tries to play nice so he dosen't get into trouble. Here's a sample of his recent posts...

[QUOTEDarkLucarioADV;17245575]Okay that's going too far I agree. Yeah, but when the lead herself smokes, it's not a good thing. Okay that's true. I see your point, but so did Knottz as May. Really? But his old one sounds like an actual 10 year old, which is fitting. Who doesn't? They didn't talk like weirdos unlike May with in BF and DP I can't say it, James with his head cold like voice, and Meowth who talks like a gangster in the new dub.

But Bonnie sounds like a grown woman, Ash sounds too deep. Maybe so. Really? But, I'd rather see them longer seeing that they were more skilled. True enough.[/QUOTE]

When somebody tried to stop DarklucarioADV from talking about TPCI dub on the thread, he made this idiotic post. He said that the lead(Sarah) heself smoks. Bashing the voices wasn't enough for him, so now he's making fake claims about Ash's VA smoking. It shows how much disrespect he has for the TPCI voice actor. And he's also outright bashing bonnie's VA and implying that she make Bonnie sound like a grown woman. Now it's up to you to decide if you'll remove him from your friends list or not. But keep in mind that He's not a good poster.

You're one of the few awesome Serebii users who always defends TPCI, and I respect you for that. If you come back, please try to stop the bashers(espicially that DarklucarioADV) from making hate posts against TPCI without getting banned again.

Sorry I had to post this on your review page, but I did it because i wanted to stay annoymous. You can delete this message if you want, but please read this at least once.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
PLZ more
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Trip is very annoying
Nyan chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
LEAF!
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Why does it seem that you're making Ash still look like a complete fool? I get that yu want to follow canon events but still, he learned a lot over his years of experience at it's like he's hitting the reset button.
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
A lot of people hate you for this chapter, you know? Pikachu has taken much worse beatings than that. He took on a freaking Latios and Regice! Seriously, a lot of people hate you for making Trip win.
Um neji chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Dude no offense but it's pretty hypocritical to say he has no right to judge a story then out right call his mediocre. There are also people who enjoy this story as others enjoyed the other author so it works both ways.

How can you complain about Misty and Gary's character without any solid facts for some reinforcement?

Your comment on Ash in this story he's known her for years, it's called realizing your feelings.

Too many characters? Are you counting pokemon because the balance here may not be the best but it's decent.

What's wrong with the battles? Maybe you're just expecting too much.

You wanna talk about overused? Try your use of the phrase fall flat.

Dude were not wore. Also h a/n was only opinion. You could've just ignored, it wasn't anything important. I agree it wasn't needed but so are a lot of things on planet Earth.

Standard wise this isn't supposed to be like the original, it's a rewrite. He doesn'teven like that story, why would he try to match it's standards?
nejikungasuki chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
I'll be honest. I'm being harsh in that I'm only nitpicking the negative aspects of your work.

Unfortunately, the only reason I can't see anything positive is because your work is so remniscent of another piece I read which had Ash, Misty and Gary journeying into Unova. And it's a pretty popular, well-liked piece in the Pokemon world. And yours, at every stage, simply fails to match up to the standards that story set.

I think on it's own, this could be a fair enough story. It's decent. It's definitely not terrible. However, in comparison, it pales, which makes me also wonder how delusional you wore when you wrote that author's note. Unless you were referring to another story, but given that I've pretty much plundered PokeCommunities for Ash/Misty in Unova stories, I don't think this is likely.
nejikungasuki chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
There are too many characters here, and they are all falling flat.

Also your battle scenes, which honestly, with your knowledge I expected to be better, are just about as blase as any other writers. I don't know if you're aiming for a video-game style of prose in regards to the battles, but it doesn't work for a story.

Also please take a dictionary and look up some new verbs adjectives. The number of times you simultaneously use shouting for instance, makes this rather tedious to read.
nejikungasuki chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
There is technically nothing wrong with this story. Grammatically, it isn't incorrect. However, your writing style falls completely flat, as does your dialogue.

One thing I noticed was your Author's Note. It is rather pompous, and I would edit it if I were you. It is okay for multiple authors on the site to have overlapping story ideas. However, you have clearly ripped off many aspects of the plot from another writer. I have actually read this writer's work, and I must say, it was leagues better than yours in my opinion. She may have been factually incorrect, deviated from canon in some instances, but it was for the reader's gratification, and it worked, earning her reviews and praise. It was funny, and it was meant to be a romantic comedy, and functioned perfectly as such. Creative license is allowed in any work and your high-handedness has no place in a community like fanfiction. You have no right to judge that writing as 'bad' and honestly, there may be those who prefer your writing... but there are also those who prefer hers.

Let's be honest. You have a lot more knowledge about the Pokemon World than many people. However, in terms of writing, you are mediocre.

Moreover, you claim to be writing a love triangle. However in the four chapters you have attempted so far I sense absolutely no chemistry or romance. If anything, you are doing a disgrace to Misty and Gary's characters alike. They both have so much more passion, so much more scope for development, and you let them fall flat.

Also I couldn't help but notice that you copied the cheeseburger scene/Misty's outfit from the author you claim wrote a bad story (being a fan of hers, I instantly realized). Unfortunately, whereas she made the scene enjoyable and almost epic in a sense, you made it fall flat.

I hope you don't decide to include Leaf. You're going to butcher her character.

Also, Ash would never think he was in love with Misty this early on. And fundamentally, that killed the story. Great job. (sarcasm)
liamisgreat chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
i love them, do more please?
Spartan-822 chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Please up this story, its really good.I'd like to see how the MistyXAshXHilda love triangle continue.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
when is the next episode coming out
1rkhachatryan chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Wow, awesome! More pls :)!
UniversalGuardian chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Hello my friend it's UG

Here to give a review you see

Now I read the whole story it's quite fun

And Hilda's Oshawott is number 1

I choose it aswell afterall

And with it I did NOT fall

But on with story there's only one beef

DON"T SPOIL THE STORY CHIEF!