Reviews for Pokemon Best Wishes Remix: Black and White
Lightningblade49 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
I'll point one thing out that i really want to see changed the next time Ash battle trip with Pikachu he will anihilate his opponent, i wont expect that pikachu whose beaten a regice and drawn with a Latios lose to mid tier pokemon,i let the first battle go becuase of pikachu's disadvantage.

hopefully in the future if Ash get pushed enough Ash will call across Charizard,Sceptile & co and destroy the little prick
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Awesome work as always. PM if you need help on your other stories
Amy47101 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
This is awesome! I love this story a lot! Although... When Cilan comes in, that'll be six people right? Isn't that a little bit crowded?

AshK1980 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Great work on this update as always! This is an excellent story! Keep up the awesome work!
JAM chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I'm a new reviewer in next week the World Junior Cup begins and Iris finally got her Dragonite.

For the first 2 chapters, I think your story is very interesting and entertaining. You should update when you can.
Amy47101 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Hi! So are Misty and Gary gonna be traveling with Ash? Or is it just gonna be Ash, Iris, Cilan, and Hilda? Or is Hilda even gonna be traveling with them. Why am I asking the questions? I should just wait for the next chapter. Yeah, I'll do that.

AshK1980 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Good work on this update as always! Keep up the awesome work!

Sincerely,
AshK

P.S. I was wondering how Snivy could learn Leaf Tornado at Level 5, but then again, Pikachu knew Thunderbolt before he even got much experience. That Electric Attack that eliminated all the Spearow and fried Misty's bike In Episode 1: Pokemon, I Choose You! was definitely a Thunderbolt and not a Thundershock. Good work so far with this story!
fanfic meister chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Nice and fast update. Also I felt that Trip has been that of a racist understimating people from the Kanto region by now. He refers the Kanto people as hilbilly rednecks what a jerk. Snivy could have been powered in secret to have learned Leaf Tornado. Still would Trip be a jerk towards people of the other regions or only Kanto? Who knows?

Will Hilda will join our Kanto friends in the Unova region or be a recurring character?

Also I like the Pokemon additions you're giving to everyone. That's all for now.
Hawk2012 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
awesome chapter, look forward to your next update
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
are you going to have people sent you Oc in this story as well
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
The hell i know Pikachu cant use elctric attacks but still he should have creamed Snivy,even with secret training i suspect Trip has given snivy pikachu has more experience and power,i can only conclude that Pikachu was worn out from having his electricity sucked out of him,otherwise it makes no sense to me, i really expect this part not to be the same as the anime.
Amy47101 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Hilda is going to appear, right? Cause it IS a AshxHilda story. If so, I have a pokemon team I made up for her. Oshawott, Simisear, Lilligant, Musharna, Emolga, and Swanna. Note: Oshawott won't evolve. I kinda want it to be a similar episode/chapter like when Dawns Piplup was about to evolve. That is, if you have a team thought up for her, you can ignore this.

PM me at Amy47101 if there's any questions.

fanfic meister chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Ash, Gary, and Misty traveling to the Unova region is an interesting concept. I'm in. Also with the fact that Ash takes more Pokemon with him and not only Pikachu. Gary took his Blastoise, Umbreon, Arcanine, and then revealed a Salamence plus will be catching more Pokemon arriving in Unova. Misty, being a Water type trainer, should catch Panpour and a Frillish .

Will Team Plasma will be eventually separate forces with different goals like in the new goals? Take your time.
Lightningblade49 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Looks to be another great pokemon fic, im glad Ash is taking other pokemon with him and im guessing in your version Ash can switch out for his pokemon in Kanto. Id like to see Ash catch his original in Unova plus another dragon type so gible's not lonely maybe a deino,plus i think it would be good for Ash to catch some pokemon of the types he doesn't have so a dark type like zoruas and option or a steel type like klink or Escavalier are other options to.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I like your idea and how the fic is going so far.I kinda wanna see Ash's Charizard make a reappearance.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »