Reviews for As It Happens
librarywitch chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
That needed a Kleenex alert. Well done.
LonelyAngel22 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
That is awful. How could you write something so heartbreakingly beautiful? You've officially shredded my heart into a million pieces and tossed them into the fire to burn. And that's a compliment ;) x
Valkyrie Of The Dead chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
okay. Why don't I just go cry in the corner? No objections? Good, see you later...
This was brilliantly written and very well thought out, thank you!
221Btls chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Simply beautiful. God how I love this couple...and writers like you who so devotedly perpetuate their story with such tender care.
OMG chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was amazing! I cried through the whole thing. So beautiful.
Dark Caustic chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is perfect.
scuttlesworth chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Crying in the tub. Thanks so much. *sniff* *scowl*
River Wren chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Even death cannot separate the two. I don't usually read first person stories, but this is rather excellently done, congratulations.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
gorgeous, sad and really moving.
AgeofAquitaine chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Having an update from you is always a joy. Please continue to write your painfully lovely things!
SentimentalDefect chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Gorgeous. Wow this was absolutely amazing! So sweet and tender and lovely. Can't find anymore accurate words except that this is a masterpiece, and thank you so much for such a gem.
Parodys chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was beautiful. That's all that really needs to be said.
MemoryNZ chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I love this. You are a most excellent writer, you move me to tears every time you put pen to paper. Please never stop!

I'm standing right in front of you, trying to hold you and I think my heart is breaking. Do ghosts even have hearts? "Not nearly enough time."

Your words. My feelings.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Really really really heartwrenching. (Which means it's well written.) The ending is sweet but there's just so much pain it's hard to think about it. This had better not ever come anywhere near happening.
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
OH SO GOOD to see a story from you. Heartbreaking, but most beautifully written and I loved it...hated it...loved it...

"...It's so ridiculous, all of it, life, everything.

But, I am sorry, if that means anything. I like to think it does.

Ghosts, as it happens, have even more regrets than humans..."

"...I want to tell him not to worry, not to waste the time or energy on guilt because I had the time of my life with you..."

AND ANOTHER LOVELY line and so him...