Reviews for KNowing Where You Need to Be
Writer's Madness chapter 52 . 2/16
Love it and its had me engrossed for the last few days hopefully mine can be as good. :)
Guest chapter 52 . 8/27/2014
is there a sequel?
Buckeye am I chapter 52 . 8/27/2014
I just knew she would be pregnant. LOL

Good ending for the story.
wishyouweremineforever chapter 52 . 8/27/2014
I always loved this story. Even before I had an account I would come here and read the chapters. You're a great writer! I think you should write one more chapter like... Ten years after or something like that, when they already have their baby and they make a birthday party for him or something and every family member and friends goes. It's just an idea, you don't have to do it. But yah... I love the way you write and your stories 3 So congratulations for the amazing work you have done the past years while writing this story :)
Pinklover98 chapter 52 . 8/26/2014
Great story! I loved it from start to finish! Thanks for writing it :)
Pinklover98 chapter 51 . 8/23/2014
Great chapter :) can't wait for the next :)
Buckeye am I chapter 51 . 8/22/2014
nice little update.
YellowTiger17 chapter 50 . 5/17/2014
There are not many flashpoint oc fanfics and I love this one
Angelinsydney chapter 38 . 5/3/2014
I was meant to be writing an update for 'Holiday in Armageddon'. Look what you've done.
Honestly, I couldn't erase the silly grin on my face reading the dialogue. Truly, you're a legend!
Angelinsydney chapter 37 . 5/3/2014
So sweet... on with the program. :)
KevinxoShelley chapter 50 . 4/24/2014
Yay, the story's made it to chapter 50 - with more to come I hope. Great work and I look forward to the next.
Ealasaid Una chapter 50 . 4/22/2014
will they get married? i hope so
SoFarFromPerfect90 chapter 50 . 4/21/2014
I'm all teary eyed and sad. I hope e decides to go through with it. Love it more soon please!
50fanofmcgarrett chapter 49 . 4/9/2014
Is there going to be more soon
Ealasaid Una chapter 49 . 4/6/2014
Someone need to talk to him.