Reviews for Just a Friend?
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was great, I loved it.:)
kci47 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
"They call Mad-Eye Moody for a reason." Haha I loved that line! Cute little glimpses into the start of their relationship!
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was lovely! I adored the beginning, with Tonks basically ignoring Remus in the way she does, and her sarcasm, and the kiss at the end was so cute! Your characterisation of both of them was spot on, and there were minimal spelling and grammar errors. Great job :)
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I love this for a number of reasons.

One] RemusTonks are adorable (even if I ship RemusSirius to death).
Two] your Tonks is cute and quirky. I loved the first meeting between them where she just blatantly mentions Muggles! Silly Tonks.
Three] Sirius! What more can I say? ["Mate, we are so talking about this later," he smirked] *sob* No, baby, no, you're not!

And poor Remus, I'd never thought of how he felt on Halloween. People around him celebrate and yet he has to sit and ponder his best friend's death? Horrible.

Good job! :D
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Ahh how I love Remus and Tonks :) they're just adorable together and this story really heightened the adorableness that they have. Great job
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Gya! That ending is so so so perfect XDD Adorable! I love how they're still in denial after they kiss XD
dragonflybeach chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Great story, cover high points in the relationship without getting bogged down in details or skipping important details. And I love this pair. :)
lowi chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh, this is absolutely brilliant! I haven't read a RemusTonks in ages (been far too obsessed with Remmius lately XD) and this made me realise why I've always liked this pairing.

Your writing is excellent - I love your characterisations of all of them (especially Sirius, lol) and the way you split this up in sections was amazing!

Fantastic work!
berniegirl13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awww! Thank You owluvr! Why didnt you tell me about this before? What a nice suprise! :)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was excellent! I'm kind of neutral about whether I like RemusTonks or not - I prefer Remus/Sirius and Charlie/Tonks, but I don't hate this pairing, either. I really like how you wrote it - a lot of people focus way more on what happened with their romance, and don't focus on them getting to know each other like you've shown here. I love how it's made up of little moments, although I do think you should have done a page break between each one, as the scenes switch quickly. It was very nicely-written, also, and I didn't notice any spelling or grammar errors. I like each of the moments here, and I like how Sirius is also involved in this, as I do think that he would play a bit of a part in the Remus/Tonks relationship, at least during OotP. I think you've done a nice job characterizing both Remus and Tonks, and overall, great job!
selenehekate chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Ahhh I want to know if they get together! Though I assume that they do, haha. I like how you show the evolution of their relationship throughout the years. And that kiss at the end... Argh! So adorable! Great job!
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Very cute, and nice characterizations! I enjoyed this story quite a lot ;).
MsTonksLupin chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Love how energetic and cheerful Tonks is! Very nice way to meet each other! The perfect match with serious Remus! It's so sad and sweet when they are at Lily and James' grave... Sirius is adorable and the ending is great!
If you want, take a look at my Remus-Tonks fic:)
s/7939080/1/Of_pink_army_boots_and_elbow_patched_tweed
Thank you!
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is a cute fic here. Nice work.
ladyoftheknightley chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Aww, this was really cute :) I loved the way you wrote Tonks - she was so true to canon! And I love that Sirius knew exactly what was going on, too! I also like that you included the bit about the anniversary of Harry's parents' deaths - I always wondered why JKR never mentioned that in the books. Nice to see at least Remus remembered them :) Lovely fic, thanks for sharing!