Reviews for Zayden Blaze
danielle chapter 1 . 5/27
please finish. could you do a big confession of who he is. please
TraceurHao chapter 18 . 5/25
UPDATE PLEASE I FINISHED THIS WHOLE THING IN ONE DAY
Ding ding ding! We have reached 11 months!
xCaffe chapter 18 . 5/18
It's been over 40 mondays :(
Thank you so much for at least continuing this story for a while longer I followed it from wattpad to here and I'm so thankful that there is more. This truly is different then others I have read and I hope you decide to continue it but overall I'm thankful for where it is.
Sam chapter 18 . 5/13
Hey! Please pick this back up and continue it! I'm glad you wrote this chapter but I would love to read more
Update this please. The story is amazing just UPDATE IT!
ReaLifeTomoki chapter 18 . 5/11
Please hurry and update! Thanks!
This is the best fanfic I have ever read I JUST LOVE IT SO FREAKING MUCH OMGS ITS THE BEST EVAH
PjoFan chapter 18 . 4/28
Please update! I beg you! Its such a awesome story
rapleyhenderson1 chapter 1 . 4/25
YASSSS
rapleyhenderson1 chapter 1 . 4/25
The 2 (forgot their names) who are oblivious to being in love with eachother better get together soon
...I'll be honest. The memorization it'd take for me to remember these names and group names is at a level I can't do too easily. XD
Aw...I didn't know Chaos cared! He seems like a really, really big Percy fan (like me). It's a little OOC, but you know what? I enjoy this too much to care at the moment! Thisisthemostawesomeestthingeverthankyousomuchforcreatingit! Have fun reading that!
Ah~ *sighs disappointedly* I kinda expected Dionysus and maybe Ares, but Hades...? I TRUSTED you! ...Then again, he's always the best at believing in others. Staying in The Underworld'll do that to you, I guess.
1,485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »