Reviews for Gallows Humor
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
It is a very good story, and you have done great writing it like this! I find most times I read something in this style(more desribing/innerthought, less talking) it is very hard to understand like they want to put everything in it and mess up the description. I think it is great and can't wait for Rast's reaction to this!
Licrad chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Continue soon, please. Brilliant story
Adams7 chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Nice, I always did like Rast, although my Fateless One was always too busy pining for Alyn to consider her romantically.
Bud89 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Glad to see you updated this story. Are you planning on running with this story or are you going to end it when they finish with the keep?
Bud89 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Interesting story. I love this game, and I'm glad you wrote a story about this DLC. I'd like to see more, if you have the time.
Kazumo chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
"Where were you when I wanted to kill my ex-husband?" Always loved that quote!

I don't think she was kidding, from what I could tell she is very blunt.

The grammer was okay, and I respect the attempt to put Rast words, though the role model one only made half sense.

Also, try to include more dialogue from the villains, threats from them would be ideal. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Kazumo chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
This is actually...not that bad. I was just thinking if there was a fanfiction for this game. Only three but no time to be picky. I hope you continue, Rast may be odd but I like the things she says in the game, don't forget those.