Reviews for Turning Point
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Are you ever going to up date this story
Lilly Mae chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I loved the discussion between Noelle and her mum, and her mother, her mother disapproval of her relationship with Frank and referring to him as Beast instead of Best.

I am looking forward to the next chapter the talk between Traci and Noelle.
Jelly Bean Jenna chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Awesome! Loved the text.
Lilly Mae chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Chapter two is a good follow on. I am loving their story. Frank is exactly how he should be tender, and protective. I wish they would show more of them on the show. However, this is the next best thing. I cannot wait for the next update.
RBCrazyFan chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I'm glad that Oliver was able to convince Frank that they still needed to solve the case but that Frank knew he needed to leave a note for Noelle.

Catch you on the flip side
Jelly Bean Jenna chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Awesome! Hope to read more soon!
Lilly Mae chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Great I really enjoyed this story, the emotions shared between Frank and Noelle are so real. Oliver coming to hospital to make sure that Noelle was ok, shows their special bond.

I wish there was more of their story in the show, but this is the next best thing. Please update soon.
RBCrazyFan chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Poor Noelle! Sounds like whatever happened was dangerous and could have been avoided.

I love how Frank already plays protector and tells Oliver to stop because she doesn't need the stress.

Catch you on the flip side