Reviews for And the Rocket's Red Glare
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 5/18
Ohhh myyy gosh! I love when Thor gets comforting like that! I want a hug form Thor!
Siggy Bystrm chapter 1 . 5/9
Wow! What a fantastic story! I absolutely adore your writing style...

AND THE BROMANCE

OH LORD, THE BROMANCE.

That was almost too much for my feeble little fangirl heart to handle. Shame on you, for almost killing me with this amazing story! In short... Good job :)
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 5/8
Nice!
RavenWingDark chapter 1 . 5/4
Fantastic job-I loved it so much, thanks for writing!
Beautiful!
Kristen chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I'm a little teary eyed. Your story is so vivid. I love the way you portray the characters. I'm so glad that you wrote this and shared it with us. I'm all about teamcentric fic with a focus on Steve so I'm excited to dig into more of your stories!
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
YES! :D I love Thor/Steve bromance! They are honestly my two favorite avengers. :)
This. Was. Absolutely. Amazing.
Oh, and I love the token idea! It makes so much sense! If you don't mind, I may use something akin to that.
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I loved this so much! The feels. Now I'm all about Bruce feels myself (he's the one that fascinates me the most) but this was beautiful! I don't read enough Steve-centric fics and this was a brilliant start to that. Steve has the potential to be as fascinating as Bruce if I read the right stuff. And can I just say that I love how you bought Thor into this. These two have the potential to be great friends. I love reading about them.
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Wonderful story :D
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Really awesome story great job
homeandawaybraxtons chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
loved this story cant wait to read more of your stories
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Awwwww! This is sooo freakin cute and fluffy! God! The fluffs too much! Lol this is marvelous and awesome I love the plot! Thank you so much for sharing I enjoyed just very much!
Amy chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Oooh! Really good! I loved it!
goldenpuon chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Awesome story! Your descriptions are extremely vivid and lifelike. Your writing paints a brilliant, yet tragic of Steve's war memories that I feel really describe how a person with PTSD would react to flashbacks in real life. The characters' actions and emotions are entirely human and real. The kid from Delaware and how he died... just wow.

I know I'm showring you with compliments, but seriously, all of the character's actions are deep and filled with feeling.. just wow... -Thor and Steve's interaction on the roof especially. Their actions say so much even when their words don't! Superb job on dialogue and characterization as well! This is honest to god one of the best stories I have seen in this fandom! Excellent work!
Honor Reid chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I am a little teary eyed right now. This was such a heart wrenching/heartwarming story. Thor's speech at the end was perfect and so was Steve's pov throughout! Thanks!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »