Reviews for And the Rocket's Red Glare
IrrlandAlmondd chapter 1 . 5/14
I would like you to know that this piece of work is truly amazing and beautiful. It really conveys emotions and puts you in Steve's mind and footsteps, making you endure and feel all he's going through. This is prodigious. (:
You might be interested in tree burst which are shells set to explode at tree level to create huge splinters to spear the soldiers.
Please rethink the joy of celebration during the Depression because of the great appreciation and looking forward to happy events.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Oh, the Feeels! 3
jrrm64 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I liked it. Well done.
Ecri chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
That was really a beautiful story. I love the camaraderie between the characters, and I most especially enjoyed the Steve and Thor friendship. I love the way you portray Thor. He's smart, caring, concerned, wise, and has centuries of experience...and at least as much angst and heartbreak as any other Avenger. This was a wonderful read. Thank you for posting it.
Thalia Marie Grace chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
AGH
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Ohhh myyy gosh! I love when Thor gets comforting like that! I want a hug form Thor!
Siggy Bystrm chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Wow! What a fantastic story! I absolutely adore your writing style...

AND THE BROMANCE

OH LORD, THE BROMANCE.

That was almost too much for my feeble little fangirl heart to handle. Shame on you, for almost killing me with this amazing story! In short... Good job :)
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Nice!
RavenWingDark chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Fantastic job-I loved it so much, thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Beautiful!
Kristen chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I'm a little teary eyed. Your story is so vivid. I love the way you portray the characters. I'm so glad that you wrote this and shared it with us. I'm all about teamcentric fic with a focus on Steve so I'm excited to dig into more of your stories!
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
YES! :D I love Thor/Steve bromance! They are honestly my two favorite avengers. :)
This. Was. Absolutely. Amazing.
Oh, and I love the token idea! It makes so much sense! If you don't mind, I may use something akin to that.
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I loved this so much! The feels. Now I'm all about Bruce feels myself (he's the one that fascinates me the most) but this was beautiful! I don't read enough Steve-centric fics and this was a brilliant start to that. Steve has the potential to be as fascinating as Bruce if I read the right stuff. And can I just say that I love how you bought Thor into this. These two have the potential to be great friends. I love reading about them.