Reviews for A Lifetime of Chances
guest chapter 6 . 10/9
Funny cause I totally like those two together as well. I would looooove to see you write a story with that pairing and I bet it would be hilarious. Really. I wasn't expecting to like this story but holy crap does it have some funny moments. Didn't like this one as much as chapter four to be honest because Kakashi was killed but the Sasori/Sakura moment made it so worth reading. Fricking hilarious.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 6 . 9/26
Wao. Just wao. Fights of a lifetime! Literally! And then Sakura learns about chakra frequencies. I'm looking forward to a Sasori-apprenticed-Sakura, please write it! And that parting comment...did he mean like that or like THAT, eh?

Great fic!
Guess chapter 6 . 9/22
These are literally the best AU-oneshot-esque time travel stories I have ever read! Very creative and very well written. You make me long for full stories for each loop
Psychosam chapter 6 . 9/22
This chapter was FANTASTIC!
I LOVED that you made the akatsuki show respect for battle prowess, to act both similar to themselves but differently to different situation.
This website needs more authors like yourself, good luck with anything else you write!
jj chapter 6 . 9/13
im sad that was the last one i wish you would do more but im glad for what i got wonderful job oh and again haku is a boy
jj chapter 5 . 9/12
nice one again and i dont really know about sandayu but i think i agree with you
jj chapter 4 . 9/12
umm haku's a boy but i love this and id love to see the battle for lunatic mountian because that promises to be very interesting
jj chapter 3 . 9/11
wowsa that was something i had never thought of before but i like how you got orochimaru's pov just right in there too nice job
jj chapter 2 . 9/11
very very good
jj chapter 1 . 9/11
love it love it love it great job
DamirRedholt chapter 6 . 9/5
Christ man. This is amazing, but it's also good in another strange way. Spellbinding, and yet with a whimsical undertone. The only other fanfic I've ever seen like that and this is Reload, by Case13. God Damn
Deb.23 chapter 6 . 8/30
I loved this story! Its so awesome! I'm surprised they havent had sex with each other yet. And they havent even tried to... too bad.
Book Eater chapter 6 . 8/27
This is my favorite story everrrrrrrr. Please update my lord
LiveForeverOrDieTrying chapter 6 . 8/15
On the off chance this story isn't dead, I'd like to tell you that I really enjoy your writing and look forward to any further updates to this story you might be willing to write. I'll check out your other stuff in the meantime.
JustaRandomGirl chapter 3 . 8/9
That scene where Orochimaru is mourning Jiraiya... You gave him the humanity Kishimoto never did. You just turned one of my most hated villains into one of my all time favorite characters with less than one paragraph. Thank you.