Reviews for A Lifetime of Chances
Blond Dude 42 chapter 6 . 11/20
This has been awesome. But I doubt it will be updated any time soon. So I hope you're not dead and everything is fine in your life. Thanks for writing this.
Angelic Fluffle chapter 6 . 11/18
Oh gosh, its been so long since you updated this so you probably aren't going to see this. I really like this loop idea and how you've written Team 7! All of the characters feel like they are growing and getting equal focus, and it isn't just focusing on Naruto or Sasuke.

You mention that there aren't pairings a lot, and I'm kind of curious: is there a loop where any of team 7 falls in love with someone outside of the team? I imagine it would be tragic, as they would eventually have to let go of their lover when they keep getting forgotten.
jcampbellohten chapter 6 . 10/31
Bullshit: "Tobi" can't use his intangibility and hold something at the same time. He would have to let go of Sakura to become intangible. He also can only hold that state for five minutes. The latter I can understand you not having known when you wrote this if it hadn't been revealed yet, but the former I'm 97% sure had already been revealed and it's common sense, anyway. (Well, maybe that's hindsight talking, but I'm pretty sure it was known already when this chapter came out.)
If Kakashi's funeral took place while they were in captivity, and the meeting with the Hokage logically happens as they're released from captivity, why did Hiruzen ask Sasuke what to do about Kakashi's eye when he was already buried? ...Well, I guess the funeral and the burial aren't necessarily the same thing.
The only reason to have preliminaries is if there are too many genin left after the Forest of Death. If there were only four remaining teams, which is what it sounds like, I think they would let all twelve go through; that's barely more than 10, which is the canon number.
Haha, Destructo Disk! It makes me wonder what other shout-outs are in the jutsu names that I just don't recognize...
Sasuke uses his left hand for Chidori. From that and other evidence, I suspect he's left-handed.
Sakura's and Sasori's fight was by far my favorite scene. I like seeing opponents like and respect each other so much despite being definitely enemies. That goes for the others, too, to a lesser extent.
It was interesting seeing things that were used or alluded to in the future become learned about in a previous loop. I liked seeing "the first time they killed Kakashi in a bell test, it was accidental" and the resulting fallout play out. I wouldn't say I liked Sakura first learning about chakra frequency (not that I disliked it), but it was interesting and definitely unexpected.

As a whole:
I like this. Also, I'm gratified that you used English names for jutsu and hidden villages and stuff. It was a relief on my brain to not have to translate as much when reading it in my head. There are typos every so often, more often than not being a word that's not the correct word but close to it in spelling (e.g., in this chapter, "deliberating" when you mean "debilitating") or else just misspelling (e.g., "and" that should be "an", "tumultus" that should be "tumultuous"). There are grammar errors, too, though most of the time it's fine.
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 10/30
I like this a lot better than the actual movie plot. Of course, this is based on them having already gone through the movie plot, so that's not really fair to the ones who made the movie.
I didn't think you were bashing. It came across to me as a parody pointing out the flaws in his actual reasoning, and the 'he's delusional' part seemed like you were trying to find and give a realistic explanation for it.
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 10/30
You keep falling into using present-tense narration instead of past-tense. I don't think the chapter is sporadic at all, there are just time-skips to help cover a long period.
Would Naruto be able to use both Dragon Sage Mode and Toad Sage Mode in later loops?—No, it would depend on what he trained in, I think, because he ought to have to retrain his body to use nature energy even if his mind knows how to do it.
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 10/30
Ew, dude, don't put "Scene Break" there. Any kind of divider will do, whether it's a bunch of dashes or something like "oOoOoOo" or "-ALoC-" or the site's built-in divider. Putting "Scene Break" pulls the reader out of the story.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 10/30
This was really funny. I'm pretty sure all human chakra is blue when visible, though, except for when using a healing jutsu, and I can't believe it's possible for Sakura to have Naruto levels of chakra, unless it builds up with each loop, which would be ridiculous.
liana chapter 6 . 10/23
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH amazing; it's absolutely hilarious and I love it.
Thank you SO much-you are AMAZING! I really hope you'll update sometime soon! .~ (if not, call me~)
Absolutely stunning; all of it si lovely and beautiful! love the orochimaru arc-I actually really enjoyed that one. Learned to connect to him (weird as it is)~ You have my full admiration, your highness!
XFlare chapter 6 . 10/21
This is the second time I've read this.
And again, I am awed.

(And a bit frustrated that there are no more chapters. But that's okay, I don't update my stories either... mine are horrible.)
Knightmare Neko chapter 5 . 10/16
Sandayu is a dumbass.
Not even Leeroy would think that charge was a good plan.
DoctorKnight chapter 5 . 10/11
Not really most of the time. His last part was bashing, but considering his part was small in canon we don't know much about him. For all we know he was that delusional.
Demonic girl111 chapter 6 . 9/23
The flirting a gave me a few good laughs, so I liked those parts. The fight scenes are FÛCKING AWESOME, so I loved those. The entire concept of being stuck in a loop literally drew me in, so bravo. I like all of the different scenarios, you could literally do anything with this story! I love this story so much and would love to see it continue! Amazing work!
Sibrael chapter 6 . 9/5
Great story!

You are reading the wrong fanfics. Susanoo is not that uncommon.
Enigma infinite chapter 6 . 8/31
It's like a web connecting the parts.