Reviews for A Lifetime of Chances
ThisCat chapter 6 . 5/26
I know this story hasn't updated for a really long time, but I love it, love the concept, love the way you write and would love few things more than to see ore of it. Possibly even a chapter of the very first loop? Doesn't even have to be a long one. :)
Thanks for writing what you have, anyhow.
ebonzekken chapter 4 . 5/20
battle for lunatic mountain, please show us the battle for lunatic mountain.
Let me sum it up in three words... These. Are. Awesome!
You must continue this! You are a genius you know that?
Oh, and I think it'll be interesting to see a timeline where those three move out of Konoha (become missing-nins or something) and got apprenticed by missing-nins (like Zabuza, Sasori, maybe even Pein!). Or maybe they decided to be the next Konoha's spy masters and helped Jiraiya by building their own spy network?
I think those are going to be awesome...
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 6 . 5/10
Wow. Your skill as an author has made me speechless. I have nothing to say except, you are awesome! Keep writing! It doesn't even have to be this. Just keep writing. :)
No. No. No no no no no. Nonononononono! Don't stop this! Keep the flow going! Please!
ImploringIdeal chapter 6 . 5/4
Amazing fics. They are all really different and I can't wait to see what you throw at us next. Update soon!
Chaotic chains chapter 6 . 5/4
This is awesome dude(tte) I hope one day you'll continue this fic one day
Chaotic chains chapter 5 . 5/4
These loops are so awesome you could make full blown stories from each of these chapters especially this one kukukuku ... ( nosebleed takes him to ame)
Awesome so far hope you never stop updating but you probably have a social life ( lucky!) but meh I can dream
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 5/1
this is THE best looping/time traveling fic EVER! Please don't stop updating!
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 5/1
You are so good at writing fight scenes! Gosh-
Im out of word. Sorry I can say exactly how good this chapter/story is, cuz im so out of words!
You have the skills man, dammit, you really do!Keep up the good work!
Lamelinam chapter 6 . 4/28
I'd really like to read what happens next. Please don't give up on this story.
This loops cannot be completely meaningless. The God of Death may be a feature of importance. Besides, now that the Naruto serie is over, I'm sure there must be a way to devise how to get them out of the loops.
I mean, they're gonna meet at some point a bloody goddess and the bloody Sage of the Sixth Path ! inventor of chakra inventor of jutsu

Anyway, I hope you keep writing because it's a very interesting and original work.
Anaklusmos55555 chapter 6 . 4/19
A very well-written story with some cool call backs to previous loops. I really enjoyed the trio's friendship and trust
myeve123 chapter 6 . 4/18
Hey, this is such a fun read! Love that they still can't beat Obito even after these years, so they still have room to grow :-)
Aqua Jet. I see what you did there.
Ashen Author chapter 4 . 4/15
I would love to see the loop you mentioned where Naruto and Sakura became villains for the bounty while Sasuke slept with everyone's daughters. That seems like it would be hilarious, especially if Naruto and Sakura indulge in a few pranks, like stealing the Tsuchikage's hat. Also, would Temari count on the list of eligible daughters?

Really great set of drabbles. I hope you update.