Reviews for A Lifetime of Chances
GinHanelle chapter 6 . 12/11
I loved all of this. Thank you very much _
I hope everything is going well for you in life-good luck!
BYoshi1993 chapter 6 . 12/2
Holy moly! You hinted so much in the story, like the trio becoming gods. I really wish I could see what they would have become after sooo many loops. Even after all the time, I don’t think we managed to see them fight Madara.

I really hope you come back to this story one day, but I won’t hold my breath. :(
otterylexa chapter 6 . 11/13
I particularly liked the fight between Sakura and Sasori.
ReadR13 chapter 6 . 11/1
I absolutely love this story. Hope you update another chapter.
Look what Jesus did chapter 5 . 10/23
I dont really think you outright bashed Sandayu as you gave a number of possible reasons for his actions and truthfully his ideas were rather stupid in canon unless there were underlying reasons for bringing Koyuki to Doto's attention
Serendipithy chapter 6 . 10/13
This is a very interesting premise! I can see why you wouldn't want to expand on just ONE timeline and instead leave it open-ended so that the reader can infer what happens themselves or through the other chapters that mention certain loops in passing. I like how in the loops, you develop Naruto and Sasuke's reaction and character to certain events they weren't aware of during their actual canon timeline. Since it's been so many years since your update and since Naruto has been completed, there are probably many other ideas you could pull upon for both. For Sasuke, this could be learning about Tobi/Madara/Obito. For Naruto, this could be learning about the existence of other Uzumaki and maybe befriending Karin or any others (I'm not aware of the canon timeline after about halfway into the manga.)

One thing I do want to point out is that although you've emphasized how jaded and disconnected they are to their fellow shinobi, or even to the rest of humankind in general, their oh-shit-but-not-really-that-panicky reaction to Kakashi's death still makes me sad. It's not really in-character for them, considering how much Team 7 including Kakashi has gone through together - unless, that is, they started the looping much, much earlier than what I'm thinking. (I may need to reread the first chapter or wherever that explanation is!)

Anyway, great story! Disconnected oneshots of sorts are a perfect way for me to be able to stop reading and maintain some semblance of self-control hahahaha. :) I don't expect any updates, since it's been four years, but I'm glad you wrote what you have nevertheless!
lolkid chapter 3 . 10/6
technically water jutsus should not be conductive, as they are just water...
Yinve chapter 3 . 10/2
A very fun read! The style is amazing too.
Naruto the stud. lol. realism is better than fake huh?
theshyguy34 chapter 3 . 9/7
you make this so dang good. who could think you make Orochimaru sound understandable. you gave him more depth and damn it I she'd a tear or two for the touching moments.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 6 . 8/29
I'll admit, I was leery to start this (I don't normally read M fics because I rather hate lemons and have some gore triggers) but I decided to tentatively give it a try. First, I have to say that I'm not a fan of the harsh language, but that being said, THANK YOU for rating this fic M for that (and some of the adult references and violence)! Seriously, people seem to think that just because it's a commonality or staple in their lives that it must be a commonality in everyone else's, and then they get really mad when it proves otherwise. Very frustrating and so having someone acknowledge that is a breath of fresh air.

I still think you're keeping in character with the show, for the most part. I mean, I'm still seeing hints of the original Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura, even in the actors or the hotel owners.

I will say that I'm very angry at losing Gaara when they KNOW he can be redeemed, but I can also understand that they thought killing him would end it all, not prolong it, and they either didn't want to fight him then or they didn't think they could without giving too much away. Still upset about it (and Kakashi, but they really didn't mean to do it, so I'll give it to them) but otherwise, I felt this was a great AU. All of them are (although I'd like to know how they managed to get themselves into acting-maybe left some kage bunshin at home? They give up being a ninja and try to take jobs so they don't get dispelled and then just head off? I mean, there's no way the village doesn't know about them acting if they're famous, but I can't imagine them being allowed to just go off, you know?)

I'd like to see an arc where Sakura joins Sasori. Not necessarily as lovers (seeing as he really isn't alive-or at least his body isn't-that squik's me) but to see a relationship of some sort form between them would be interesting, even if it is master and apprentice. Then again, what would happen to Sasuke and Naruto in that one? Would they stay in the village? Would they go their own separate ways again? I can't imagine any of those 'going their separate ways' loops end very well... I'd like to see a loop from that too, perhaps? Them having to fight each other would not be a very good ending... But it would prove interesting.

I'm kind of surprised they haven't gone the way of Orochimaru yet (not necessarily the seriously creepy stuff, but trying to find some form of immortality or at least longer lives, just to give them a break or two). I mean, having them gain super long lives, like centuries long, would probably appeal to them at this point. They might even look into Jashinism (although I don't think any of them would take that for long, seeing as there would need to be constant 'sacrifices' and none of them seem to much care for that idea, even if they've become desensitized to it). For the same reason, I don't think that they'd go with Kukuzu's ideas either.

I realize that this was written before we knew about Obito, but it could still be some sort of revelation they get later. I still think that's salvageable. Oh, I'd also like to see one where they live a long, happy life. I mean, the end of it, you know? Maybe the first time they unite the nations and everyone survives because they manage to take out Tobi and thus Madara can't really act through anyone but Zetsu, and so he backs off for a couple of decades/centuries, so the trio would be 'dead' long before he came back.

Of course, they could have lived long in obscurity. If they fake the 9-tailed Jinchuuriki's death, then the Akatsuki would be waiting for Kyuubi to reform.

Oh, I know this was written before we got to know Kurama too, but I'd like to see Naruto actually get to the fox in multiple timelines. I mean, I can understand why he doesn't want to all the time (that would require monumental effort for not very long-lasting effects), but I'd like to see some of it.

So much possibility. I doubt this is going to be updated, seeing as it's been a few years, but it was well worth the read, so thank you!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 8/29
I'd like to point out that ice doesn't sink. *shrug* Just saying.
Hatred chapter 6 . 8/20
What the hell. This makes no sense and I am really wondering what direction your fanfic is in or what time order. In one of the previous chapters, Sakura explained this chakra frequency to Gaara which I assumed she learned from Sasori in this chapter, because she hadn o idea what the fuck he was talking about. This makes me think you are posting chapters with a different loop, but one is before the other or after (despite the chapters. If that even make sense.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 6 . 8/19
Sweetness!
precious889.pretty chapter 3 . 8/14
Wow!
Expand please! Make it a whole story pleaaaaaseeeeee!