Reviews for A Lifetime of Chances
if i didn't know any better i would have said that sasori was flirting

AGHH I JUST SHIP THEM SO MUCH
the kakashi being not so eternal bit made me laugh so hard
i really liked orochimaru here lol
Lkjfdsa321 chapter 6 . 4/29
Just read this story. One of my favorite naruto fics I've ever read. Hope you continue it some day.
Annab23 chapter 3 . 4/27
Wow this could almost be a chapter in it's self. Love it!
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 3 . 4/12
I really love this one.
MEL chapter 5 . 3/23
THis one was cringy
Toby860 chapter 6 . 3/6
Okay you have conflicting things going on in one part of this story you stated that the three of them had a soul link and when one of them died the other two would immediately die so I could start over the time loop again period And yet in one of the earlier chapters you had Sasuke go off for Revenge because his two teammates were killed that directly contradicts what you have stated later in the story that they're immediately kill because of the link keeping them connected.
update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon
littleditto chapter 6 . 2/6
What does Neji hating the main branch have to do with taking orders from Team 7?
~cackles~ go Sakura! That flirtation was a total WWAD (What Would Anko Do?) moment!
I've read the Matrix one, and I've seen a few where Naruto ended up with the symbiote, but never Zabuza as Carnage.

You mentioned in an earlier chapter that sometimes team placements were different if they did something drastic really early in the morning. Can we see that?
And maybe that chapter with Sasuke's rap-off with Bee?
And what about a loop where they just try to screw with everyone's brains? Like, defy all logic, so EVERYONE'S confused. Like, total mind-fuck-crazy behavior?
And maybe one where they try to recreate Uzu/make their own village and/or nation?
And I kinda wanna see the loop with her apprenticing under Sasori. Maybe have Sasuke and Sakura each apprentice under a member like the three did that loop where they faked their deaths to train in different villages? Sasuke might be able to spend quality time with his brother. Not sure what Naruto would do tho.
And also where they get their own genin teams?

As you can tell, I have lots of ideas for loops. A sign I really like your story. XD
littleditto chapter 3 . 2/5
Wait, why'd you end it there? I wanna see more! ~whines and grumbles for another five minutes~ This is really good
Mayflowers123 chapter 6 . 2/4
Did anyone else catch the Panic! At The Disco live from 'Emperor's New Clothes'? "Heros always get remembered but you know legends never die!"
BookTheWorm chapter 1 . 2/2
I hope that you update this story...it really is one of the best I have ever read, and it really is one of the best ideas, too. I love the relationship between Team 7.
Drachegirl14 chapter 6 . 1/25
I know you haven't written for this in a while but damn I wish you would again, because this story is awesome. I really had a lot of fun reading it! The characterization is great, I like the different scenarios, and it's just so much fun to read the what-ifs.

If you're taking suggestions, I think it'd be fun to see them mess with the team dynamics - like Naruto switches with Kiba to be on team 8, Sakura switches with Ino, etc etc etc. Gives them a chance to interact with characters they might not normally do so, and just live a loop helping people grow and become powerful.
nocloudypooh chapter 6 . 1/15
Very interesting story. The first chapter was a little weird and awkward, though I understood you needed a way to tell the time loop story. I especially like the orochimaru chapter, which was really nice. I also like how you didn't make them all powerful and undefeatable