Reviews for A Lifetime of Chances
Aedwards179 chapter 2 . 4/25
you should put like "loop #239" at the top of each chapter, number them so people know where they are
gamzeenmakara chapter 6 . 4/9
This was amazing and I wish there was more cause I’m addicted to these one shots
RageSage chapter 6 . 4/7
This was fun to read, great job!
dcoon chapter 4 . 2/6
I want to see lunatic mountain. That sounds interesting.
Spica75 chapter 6 . 10/5/2021
And a really good spin on the arc it was.

Hope you get back to this someday, because even with the ridiculously overpowered stunts perpetually pulled, it's amusing.
Spica75 chapter 5 . 10/5/2021
Wonderful chapter really.

And you treated Sandayu as he deserved.

And personally, i always kinda liked Sakura, but NOT because of what she is, but for what she COULD have been without the annoyingly consistent nerfing applied to her.
She starts out with great potential for genjutsu and chakra control, and in the whole series, she never tries to make direct use of either. The closest she gets is using her control to learn iryoninjutsu, which she then almost completely avoids using in combat even after Kabuto shows off several ways of doing it.

Just so ridiculously and blatantly nerfed that it's groanworthy. She could have been an awesome character, but since she must never dare coming close to overshadowing the "boys", she never gets to push her boundaries.
Zooming Avid Reader chapter 6 . 7/30/2021
Does Naruto never try to get to know Kurama in one of the time loops? It seems like that is something that he would at least try out in one of the time loops since he has nothing better to do
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2021
Who the hell is "Shikimaru"?
Why can't so many fanfic authors even get the names of the most prominent characters right?
Its "ShikAmaru"!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2021
yochan123 chapter 6 . 7/3/2021
Lmao they killed kakashi rip man
Herzademeter chapter 3 . 5/3/2021
Great chapter, this one.
Calm Dragons chapter 3 . 4/2/2021
Did Naruto just used Fus Ro Dah (Unrelenting Force) on Orochimaru in their fight ?
usagi-no-usotsuki chapter 6 . 2/27/2021
This was honestly the best time-resetting Naruto fic I've ever read. I love how you took the time to describe in depth (but not overwhelm us with it) about their choices and situations in each individual loop and took a great spin around how their journeys will always diverge from those before as them remaining static or even relatively the same is impossible when core choices will create ripple effects across their entire universe and timeline.

The amount of work you put into each loop was fantastic and I enjoyed each one of them to the full, though I can admit that my favourite was the Orochimaru one largely because it was just so unique and unexpected for me as most fics I've read tend to make him into a type of monster character that has no redeemable qualities or at least they never appear to be considered seriously ever, much less in such detail. Not all, but definitely most. I also loved the scene where the three took on the reanimated Hokages because the fight was truly epic to imagine and Haku's vengeance scene depiction was certainly a sight to imagine.

The ending scene of Sasori's battle against Sakura in this chapter was very sweet in my eyes and I would be thrilled to read the loop where Sakura takes him up on his offer if you decide to get back to this story (in case it is not obvious by now I am also a big fan of them as a pairing because I think they suit each other very well, so I'll be more than thrilled to see how you'd portray their dynamic together as I agree that it's best to stay away from any end-game pairings in this fic - mostly because such story types seem to follow harem outlines by majority of ones that I've read and any serious relationships for them will be too heartbreaking to the ones stuck in the loops as they will just be reset to non-existence. And also because their partners can never truly become a part of the loops so the relationship will never be equal between the two parties thus I definitely agree with your choice on this matter).

Again, a job done fantastically well in my opinion so I offer you my deepest gratitude for creating and sharing the best time-reset story I've had the pleasure to read. I had honestly given up on this trope due to the way they usually go and decided to try yours on a last-hope kind of whim when I saw it by sheer chance since the summary premise sounded a bit more promising, to end up thrilled as I binge-read the whole fic in two days. Thousand kudos to you for writing this story and posting it X)
Loland chapter 6 . 2/22/2021
Awesome stories! I like how there is room for more excitement and crazy stuff, when characters can make grave mistakes without the story ending.
TranquilClaws chapter 1 . 2/14/2021
And the epilogue of this chapter explains why I could just read chapter six and assume it was the whole story until it ended way too quickly.