Reviews for A Lifetime of Chances
thefandomatemyfeels chapter 6 . 2/6
I love how you use words. Ramen king bless you. AAAAHHHHHH SASOSAKU SCREAMING IS GOOD. THIS WHOLE FANFIC IS A MASTERPIECE .
thefandomatemyfeels chapter 3 . 2/6
OK I cried at work? Thank you? Orochimaru at Jiraiya's shrine I'M CRYING AGAIN THANK YOU
Claciro chapter 1 . 1/30
Oh... Wow... Amazing!
A. B. Page chapter 6 . 1/14
... I may cry if you don't update... Like really... Please for the love of god update!
We're begging you T.T
Edale chapter 3 . 1/11
There's a major problem with this chapter.

It stopped too soon! I wanna see Team Dragon take on Akasuki!

:-)
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 6 . 1/6
This is absolutely fabulous I love it so much!
MarieHermosa chapter 1 . 1/5
My third time reading and I swear it gets better everytime
I know you've updated other stuff so I hold out hope for this because the concept is genius
Qwerty chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
The most recently published of your favorited stories was published in June of 2015. You are alive, though you haven't updated anything in years. I... really don't know why I'm posting this.
lopedss chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
This is really good I'd love to see each individual loop continued.
Witch Of Perception chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
I was drinking a mouthful of water when the topic of the Uchiha clan funds came up.
I almost choked.

I actually choked for real when they talked about Sasuke and his rap battle with Killer Bee.

Thank you for the story.
Witch Of Perception chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
I really enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for the story.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
This has been awesome. But I doubt it will be updated any time soon. So I hope you're not dead and everything is fine in your life. Thanks for writing this.
Angelic Fluffle chapter 6 . 11/18/2015
Oh gosh, its been so long since you updated this so you probably aren't going to see this. I really like this loop idea and how you've written Team 7! All of the characters feel like they are growing and getting equal focus, and it isn't just focusing on Naruto or Sasuke.

You mention that there aren't pairings a lot, and I'm kind of curious: is there a loop where any of team 7 falls in love with someone outside of the team? I imagine it would be tragic, as they would eventually have to let go of their lover when they keep getting forgotten.
jcampbellohten chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
Bullshit: "Tobi" can't use his intangibility and hold something at the same time. He would have to let go of Sakura to become intangible. He also can only hold that state for five minutes. The latter I can understand you not having known when you wrote this if it hadn't been revealed yet, but the former I'm 97% sure had already been revealed and it's common sense, anyway. (Well, maybe that's hindsight talking, but I'm pretty sure it was known already when this chapter came out.)
If Kakashi's funeral took place while they were in captivity, and the meeting with the Hokage logically happens as they're released from captivity, why did Hiruzen ask Sasuke what to do about Kakashi's eye when he was already buried? ...Well, I guess the funeral and the burial aren't necessarily the same thing.
The only reason to have preliminaries is if there are too many genin left after the Forest of Death. If there were only four remaining teams, which is what it sounds like, I think they would let all twelve go through; that's barely more than 10, which is the canon number.
Haha, Destructo Disk! It makes me wonder what other shout-outs are in the jutsu names that I just don't recognize...
Sasuke uses his left hand for Chidori. From that and other evidence, I suspect he's left-handed.
Sakura's and Sasori's fight was by far my favorite scene. I like seeing opponents like and respect each other so much despite being definitely enemies. That goes for the others, too, to a lesser extent.
It was interesting seeing things that were used or alluded to in the future become learned about in a previous loop. I liked seeing "the first time they killed Kakashi in a bell test, it was accidental" and the resulting fallout play out. I wouldn't say I liked Sakura first learning about chakra frequency (not that I disliked it), but it was interesting and definitely unexpected.

As a whole:
I like this. Also, I'm gratified that you used English names for jutsu and hidden villages and stuff. It was a relief on my brain to not have to translate as much when reading it in my head. There are typos every so often, more often than not being a word that's not the correct word but close to it in spelling (e.g., in this chapter, "deliberating" when you mean "debilitating") or else just misspelling (e.g., "and" that should be "an", "tumultus" that should be "tumultuous"). There are grammar errors, too, though most of the time it's fine.