Reviews for A Lifetime of Chances
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 5/1
this is THE best looping/time traveling fic EVER! Please don't stop updating!
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 5/1
You are so good at writing fight scenes! Gosh-
Im out of word. Sorry I can say exactly how good this chapter/story is, cuz im so out of words!
You have the skills man, dammit, you really do!Keep up the good work!
Lamelinam chapter 6 . 4/28
I'd really like to read what happens next. Please don't give up on this story.
This loops cannot be completely meaningless. The God of Death may be a feature of importance. Besides, now that the Naruto serie is over, I'm sure there must be a way to devise how to get them out of the loops.
I mean, they're gonna meet at some point a bloody goddess and the bloody Sage of the Sixth Path ! inventor of chakra inventor of jutsu

Anyway, I hope you keep writing because it's a very interesting and original work.
Anaklusmos55555 chapter 6 . 4/19
A very well-written story with some cool call backs to previous loops. I really enjoyed the trio's friendship and trust
myeve123 chapter 6 . 4/18
Hey, this is such a fun read! Love that they still can't beat Obito even after these years, so they still have room to grow :-)
Aqua Jet. I see what you did there.
Ashen Author chapter 4 . 4/15
I would love to see the loop you mentioned where Naruto and Sakura became villains for the bounty while Sasuke slept with everyone's daughters. That seems like it would be hilarious, especially if Naruto and Sakura indulge in a few pranks, like stealing the Tsuchikage's hat. Also, would Temari count on the list of eligible daughters?

Really great set of drabbles. I hope you update.
jupimako chapter 6 . 4/13
I really enjoyed reading that reset as well! I hope you add more someday.
jupimako chapter 5 . 4/13
Oh. Wow. I love your imagination! That was fun.
jupimako chapter 4 . 4/12
Hahahahaha! AWESOME.
jupimako chapter 3 . 4/12
I was pleasantly surprised by this life. It was actually a blast to read.
AprilRawr chapter 6 . 4/9
if you're still doing these i'd like to see the loop where naruto, sasuke and sakura decided to get married to each other
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 4/5
Alright
Spyrkle10 chapter 6 . 3/31
I really like the concept, characters, and writing. I hope you write more about the loops in the near future.
Skyray chapter 6 . 3/30
Was confused for a sec about why Sasuke didn't know about Itachi here since it's after that revenge-journey loop... but he was probably so out of it by the end that he wouldn't remember it anyway lol
He should find Itachi at some point and swap eyes! xD

Very interesting to know where Sakura got that chakra- esonance technique to fight the sand. I wonder if she will ever get the chance to learn more of his techniques? :)