Reviews for 19Again
Zack chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I'm glad for you that you got a beta. The workload will be easier for you now ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
nice chapter dude.
Karina Martinez chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Si!
Me gusta esta historia continuar√°, por favor.

Por favor, y de nada :)
Mzialuva chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
hah katara had to use a vibratoor. To bad. i use one...
Mzialuva chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Oh Mzia is sooo evil, but that's wyhy I love her hence the username
Mzialuva chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Toph is always the slacker lol. I enjoyed reading this chapter, but I hate that Zuko and Katara are all lovey dovey already. But all in all it is a good story.
Mzialuva chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Whoa how did Toph and the others get into the mix? I'm confused -_-
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Oooh! I love Mzia. :)
She is so cute.
I hope zuzu and katara will get together again soon.
wolfshifter1001 chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
i'm glad your still going to continue with this story and to read again once you get ideas :) and also i can't wait to read your new story!
BROWNeyes chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Ummmm...a lemon would be great ;) hahahaha. Come on your torturing Zuko and Katara lol. Ummm...maybe the two should spend some more time together :) you know alone time hehe or like go out on a date or something :) anyways hope you update soon!
wolfshifter1001 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Well since their going to Sokka's place?... Something should happen maybe something funny...but can't think what :( sorry
a123b chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Can't go wrong with a Lemon, but that's just the horny teenager in me talking.
MaximumLOLZ chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
ITS AWSOME PLZ WRITE MORE!
wolfshifter1001 chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
You really are evil! Well better luck next time XD hope to read more soon!
BROWNeyes chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Omg loved this chapter lol, and hell yeah I loved the Zutara smexyiness ;) and I can't wait to see more of that Zutaraian goodness ;) lol omg this story is great and I'm excited to see more anyways please update soon and hopefully they'll be more Zutara smexy moments...ALL TE WAYYYYY! ;) haha well again hope you update as soon as you can :)