Reviews for Best Laid Plans
tantemary chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Charming end to a character who isn't usually ;-)
threesquares chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Indulgent exploration and deliciously detailed demise of Daisy. I LOVED it! You made me smile... thanks. Michele
Some1tookmyname chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
OMG, how, HOW did I miss this? This is complete brilliance. I love it. Haughty Daisy ("depressive guy" just cracks me up. Yes, would annoy her.) She had it all planned out, but she got hers in the end.

And the drywall company was inspired.

Well done, my friend. Well done.
jsq chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
So I know this was a joke, but it was actually really good. I mean, you really "get" Daisy. I think you could do a whole fic from her POV. I mean that.

And this? "But it was her." Made me laugh out loud.
laffers18 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I found it! LOL

I fucking love you I do! Not only did Daisy get hit by a truck (which is basically as good as a bus!) but the truck held my name. Made. Of. Win.

Best. Present. Ever.
ProfeJMarie chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Some of the best parts of this story are actually the summary and the A/N. So concise. :P

You have captured Daisy's voice great in this! This line is very her:
"Diligent, but pedestrian."

Ha - does she realize what she just thought, here?
"She would be Dr. Brennan, only better."
And isn't this a fun image?
"...her face squashed against the tan briefcase."

Funny funny - I can hear (not-so) poor Daisy all over this.

Happy Birthday Laffers!
Frankie707 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow! Poor Daisy she sure managed to get that bit*h Karma on her case. She paid a high price for her self-centered, egotistical deceitfulness.

Lafferty Drywall huh? Methinks someone might have offered Karma a little help that fine day. :)
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Poor Daisy. If the idiot had stayed in the car she might have survived. Oops, I mean, poor Daisy..So sad. Sniff.
penandra chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Fun fic - hard to imagine I could dislike Daisy anymore than I already did, but her inner thoughts in your fic sure helped!

Oh wait! Daisy's dead. Sad. So sad. Uhm, yeah. Sad that Daisy's dead.

NOT!

Thanks for sharing!
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Hahaha. I could see Daisy justifying her reason if Cam had come back to her office.

I'm loving these fics!
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Poor Daisy. Doesn't mean I'm not laughing right now. Or that I'd ever dare to cross one of my friends. Although, should I do so, one day, my murder would be hilarious. :)