Reviews for A Genuine Lie
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 2/17
You should write a sequel with flashback to this when Thor finds out Loki is not biologically related to him and alive. He could convince Odin to let Thor marry Loki. Odin could spin it as political marriage and return the Casket of Ancient Winters after first child is born. Loki can be dual sex in Jotun form or magically change body to birth a child. Could be sold to Asguard and Jotunheim that the marriage was forced as punishment for crimes in "Thor". Could either stop Loki from falling into the Void or he fell to Earth/Vanaheim/Alfheim as long as not to Thanos unless Loki's actions on Midgard were under mind control by Thanos or The Other. Loki could go into hiding after falling into void or have amnesia from crashing after falling through void. Please consider a sequel post "Thor".
Preciossa chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I love it! :D
SophiaGrey chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This was so beautiful, I nearly went out of my mind! You write so wonderfully, everything just moved so fluidly, it was a pleasure to read. You really did a marvelous job!
Chinweoa chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
more pls
Caro-Kitty chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This was so tender and beautiful :3 Excellent story!
SoulMore chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
FAN!
Maia2 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Wow, this was very, very hot. And very, very sweet. Not a very usual combination.
Well done!
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Awesome! I loved it! I do so love a top Thor and a bottom Loki ;)
LiesmithLoki chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Lovely! :D
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
so sweet! And SOOO like Loki to get himself in trouble because of his lies! XDDD This idea had me laughing and then my heart just melted when the two confessed their love for each other...X3
Great story! Brilliantly written! XD
Isolella chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
so just and joyful ! thank you ! -
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I thought I would never find a Loki penetrating Thor story! 3
Nami Erins chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Aww... So freaking cute. I love the last line, "I will tell all the nine-realms." :3
Sharon T chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Sweet ending
ClaudiaRain chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
What a great story, very sweet and romantic. I really enjoyed it, especially how at the end they make it clear they are going to acknowledge what they feel to others instead of keeping it a secret. Well done! :)