Reviews for The New Neighbours
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Hello,

I love outnumbered and I really like this story. I really like the new character that you've added. She seems very down to earth which I find hard to write about (most of my characters are distinctive divas etc! :D)

Though I do have a little constructive criticism - mainly about your dialogue. With a little refinement, it could go from good to mind-blowingly realistic. I just feel a bit like the current outnumbered characters are a little forced in their speech.

So for example, you could maybe change "Hi, I'm Sue Brockman, this is my husband Pete and our three children, Ben, Karen and Jake." to something more like this:

"Hello, Sue Brockman. We live next door. Just thought we'd introduce ourselves. This is my husband Pete and our three children - Karen, Ben, Jake"

Please Don't take this the wrong way - I just want to help.
Kellyn Sparrow chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Mooooore?
BlueGreen216 chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
She's being a bit dramatic isn't she I mean Jake didn't really do anything wrong I know she's had her heart broken but it's not Jakes fault
seddielover 12 chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! This is one of the first outnumbered fics I have read, o I know that Jake/OC stories are fairly common, but this is extremely well written, and your character, Sam, has such a strong personalitly. Please write more, I'm following!
retarded-lil-killjoy chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
maaaaaan this is sooo good, but like frustrating haha :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Pleez update! Getting really good! Maybe have them go back to Jakes house to do the project and Sam gets to know the Brockmans more...?!
Normal Girlyy chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
I can't believe i just found this! I love it! You have to make sam and jake get together pleaseeeee they are so meant for each other! Can't wait for the next update! x x x
Luzii chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
I love this. Amazing :3
Loony-Muse-Fan chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Hiya! PLLEAAASEEE UPDATE THIS! IT'S REALLY GOOD! Oh, and the next time I review your work, I'll be logged in as daughterofthering. Anyhoo, please update, it truly is a good fanfic.
Beautifully Mad chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Love it so much!

Can you update soon? :)
AweSamantha chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
This is so cute! I love it! MORE!
LivingTheBeatOfSummer chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
ohmygod I LOVE JOHN GREEN! (and the story)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Danisnotonfire referances :D
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
plz continue i love it
Ellie X chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Hey your story is awsome! :) For an idea you could have jake or sam get into serious danger or something, or them have a major argument? :P