Reviews for 2012 Collection
Noura chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
I loveeedd this one, their married life, Uchiha traditions, Sasuke the father!
I wish there was a like button here!
Noura chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
LOL! Sasuke with a stuffed animal, what happened in the world?
I like it very much!
Noura chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
It would be AWESOMEEEEEE if Sasuke awakened the Rinnegan! I like your thinking! :D :D
Steviemotte chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
maybe a sequel to this one? love it and it sounds like its not the end.
Intangible Girl chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Ok, this one is my favorite too. I love fics where they are happy married
Intangible Girl chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
This my favorite one indeed :D light and funny
Raikiri80 chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
Haha, this made me laugh so much, poor Jun xD
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
Tsk, tsk, Sasuke...talking about baby names when Sakura is still walking around with the Haruno name. Hee, hee. This was wonderful and could be expanded to include a lot of the off-paneled difficulties Jun went through to get Sasuke's note delivered. You really made Sasuke's overwhelming presence palpable...he comes off as a really scary guy! Also, can't help but wonder what Sasuke thinks he's so right about...maybe that marrying him now is a great idea? Hee, hee, hee. Great story, Muffin.
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
WAHHHH! I remember reading this one on LJ and it made me so sad then. I think it's beautiful and sad how Sasuke remembers Sakura...and also how he copes for the sake of his son. And his son's pink hair was just the finishing blow for me. To be reminded so clearly of Sakura by his son (and the crushing sadness that brings) and, at the same time, to have to be strong for Daisuke in the absence of his mother is the difficult line that a parent walks every day. Beautiful, sad...really wonderful.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
LOL.
This cheered me up form the last chapter's tragedy!
Hahaaaaaa, ah leave it to Sasuke to tell Sakura she's wrong and he's right in a LETTER of HIGHLY SENSITIVE NATURE. Bwaha!
Very good. Very good indeed. :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
I can't thank you enough, Muffin, for this story. I was ready to pull my hair out and then this piece of the most delicious sweetness landed in my inbox and I was saved from baldness! Hee, hee. It really just made me smile so much and get the SasuSaku warm fuzzies. Adorable.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
I can't, for the life of me, imagine they have a SON with pink hair, and usually this makes me laugh but this chapter was much too touching for me to even consider laughter. :(
Mystic Sorrow chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
So cute!
the TumTum tree chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
:D what does he think he's right about?
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 18 . 12/30/2012
BUWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA AH! Oh, GAWD, that was funny!...I wanna see more of poor Jun's hard work.