Reviews for Twisted fate
chinapregnant chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
Wow
Hajjie chapter 27 . 7/8/2014
Someone please kill Vorona.
Hajjie chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
Here's one thing that's been bothering me is that it normally takes about two weeks for evidence of pregnancy to appear. Not the next day. But I'll continue reading to see if you can explain this. Even if you don't I still like your story.
Chione-chan chapter 45 . 6/11/2014
AhI underestimated you! I thoroughly enjoyed that. Like I said before, you could have developed some things more, including Izaya's and Shiki's scheme, but it was cute and I LOVE their parents.
Chione-chan chapter 44 . 6/11/2014
So...Izaya was PMS-ing? That...would actually make a lot of sense.
Chione-chan chapter 41 . 6/11/2014
AHAHA, SHIZUOS MOM! "You have a great taste in boy" She's straightforward like Shizu-chan.
Chione-chan chapter 29 . 6/10/2014
"Stop, I might milk!" Oh my gosh, lmao XD My mind suddenly stuck izaya's face on a cow's body XDDDD
Chione-chan chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
gahaha I knew it!
Chione-chan chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Izaya's a bit...weak. In all honesty, I don't think one failure would have caused such a change in him. He's the type of person who would be pretty pissed off at Shizuo, if not brushing it off completely and trying again with a creepy giggle and haughty smile, rather than being docile and remorseful about his entire life's existence. Also, I don't think Izaya's plot would have been easily overturned by a single email; it would have been intricately woven. So, I would have liked to see a bit more development in that area, but otherwise, BRING ON THE SHIZAYA FLUFF 8D
Kate chapter 45 . 5/25/2014
Oh my fricken GOD that was awesome I literally read all of them on a single night it was great really loved them. In fact I feel inspired to write my own fanfic. I really did enjoy this it was really great. Looking forward to read more of your writings.

Kate
Izaya.the king chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
This is getting pretty good. Just an idea...how about doing a small chat with the characters at the start and end of each chapter? Wanna know what I mean...check out the author: vearin7.
YourLuckyWish chapter 43 . 1/28/2014
Ahahahahahahahahaha! Today is SHIZUS birthday for real. Lol. And I read this... On his birthday...

Lucky
Melmel Phase chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Shinra took her head didn't he. That's a bitch move. I mean I know he's worried but damn. He's only hurting Celty more
Guest chapter 22 . 8/10/2013