Reviews for Paint me a picture
tamashiyuki chapter 4 . 9/19
Gooooooooooood!
Be continued?
Woah this is a nice read:) loving it:) such a bugger there isn't another chapter though :(

Harry and Tony haven't even gotten tgt yet!
SmaugvsDragonBorn chapter 4 . 9/16
waiting for the update keep up the good work - Tamwyn
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 4 . 3/19
:D
Nashira Katharis chapter 4 . 1/26
I'd really like to see another chapter of this and a bit more insight to Harrys character. Also is the source Death or conected to it in any way?
I wish you'd continue this. Interesting characters and a good story.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 4 . 1/5
Just a short review, because I have places to be: Come back whenever you can, and finish the story, please? I'll wait. :)
gr8rockstarrox chapter 3 . 1/5
Your AN, which has that dedicated reoly to that super brave reviewer, was the best thing ever! I only wish you had posted the review as well, so that I could read it. Oh, well. The world is made of idiots, and it's inevitable that you run into one. I love your reply, btw.

I know this story is incomplete. WHYYYY? I'd love to see what happens next, and predictably, km dressing reading the next chapter. Also, why do Romanov and Harry hate each other?
gr8rockstarrox chapter 2 . 1/5
Firstly... Susan Pevensie! That's from Chronicles of Narnia, isn't it? :D I love that series. The last book's pretty sad though, huh?

Secondly, wow. I did not see that coming. The 'upside down' comment... I was kind of thinking that it would be some kind of hostage scene or something. I did not see that coming. :D

Greta job. :)
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 1/5
I know know KNOW this story is incomplete. But I really like like LIKE your style of writing. So here I am, once again. :D
CMBrockett chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Very interesting and intriguing, but I am going to assume that from the last update date that the hiatus from your thesis is now practically permanent due to LIFE butting in on your time. Thank you for sharing your creativity while you still could.
Skywroe chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
I love it, bodily you font the time to finish it.
thehpfan123 chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
I loved it. It has an interesting plot. I know its been a long time since you last updated it but i hope you continue with it.
RatherFabulous chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
I'd very much like to see what happens next.
Perhaps you could put this story up for adoption?
Argos chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
2013 nov 21! Dear author you are killing us poor fans! You have said here TBC. hopefully it is TBC still. We await a favourable reply in the form of an update. ;) Have you abandoned this? no? no! of course not! right?