Reviews for Paint me a picture
Robert C. Lewis chapter 4 . 7/20/2017
I like this story a lot! You characterize well. In addition, i think the Tony/ Pepper brak-up was done well. As always, its' fun to see an annoyed N.J. Fury.
Nice Narnia cameo.
MargaritaS chapter 4 . 7/18/2017
i am really curious how she got out of the painting, i hope your muse for this story pesters you continually until you update :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
Lol cute!
Tangalata chapter 4 . 2/11/2017
Hi!
I love tony/harry ship (in any gender) and it's very well written :)
I really like your story!
Do you plan on finishing it? I know you said "a little longer" but it's been more than three years already. On the other hand you haven't deleted it from your profile, so I hope (fingers crossed) that there is hope for this fic yet...
Anyway, thank you for sharing the talent!
Alytiger chapter 4 . 1/25/2017
This is awesome. Harry is as scary as Hulk! She deserves a medal for it XD Fury and Harry were fun to read about, obnoxious and funny together.
Alytiger chapter 2 . 1/25/2017
This is great. I can picture her just perving on him and cat calling from inside the painting once she realized he can't hear her.
Alytiger chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
"Heathens" freaking morning people. Gross.
Bruce is me in the morning.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 3 . 12/5/2016
who cares if HP is a girl, gods people are stupid
Gal chapter 4 . 11/23/2016
Please continue this story!
tiara123458 chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
I really like this story so far, it's interesting, and I'm currently on a fem!harry kick, soooo... Anyway, the point of this review was to say: Good job, you're doing great and could you please update soon(?). I shall be awaiting a new chapter. Anyway, baiiiiii
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2016
This is amazing! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
tamashiyuki chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
Gooooooooooood!
Be continued?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
Woah this is a nice read:) loving it:) such a bugger there isn't another chapter though :(

Harry and Tony haven't even gotten tgt yet!
SmaugvsDragonBorn chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
waiting for the update keep up the good work - Tamwyn
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 4 . 3/19/2016