Reviews for Paint me a picture
RatherFabulous chapter 4 . 8/8
I'd very much like to see what happens next.
Perhaps you could put this story up for adoption?
Argos chapter 4 . 6/22
2013 nov 21! Dear author you are killing us poor fans! You have said here TBC. hopefully it is TBC still. We await a favourable reply in the form of an update. ;) Have you abandoned this? no? no! of course not! right?
Rainbow-FanGirl-Ing chapter 4 . 6/10
I need an update! TTTTTTTT
jada951 chapter 4 . 6/10
hmmmmmmm...
2012.
is it too far gone to hope that you might consider renewing this story at some point?
I have enjoyed reading it.

happy writing.
Corisande Pendragon chapter 4 . 6/4
Are you going to update this story?
Skier Chick chapter 4 . 5/31
Please Please Please Please update this!
Espied7 chapter 3 . 4/15
Just for the record, I find female Harry a much better option than a male Harry given feminine traits to fulfill certain roles or pairings...
Demi-Witch Dreamer chapter 4 . 1/26
This is very interesting so far, and I want to know what happens next! I really like your ideas, and enjoy reading this fanfic. Keep up the brilliant work, and don't forget to continue, love!

- 3 directioner4ever101 3
if there is more of this story somewhere out there please post?! this is great!
Lady Leo 1993 chapter 4 . 1/12
I like this story a lot so far. I hope you continue it.
Malkavian-Rocker chapter 1 . 1/11
Very much enjoying Character Interaction, particularly Stark reacting to Portrait Potter. Wanting to see more very much.
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 1/9
Oh wow. Update soon.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
Hehehe...loved the part about 'the view' of Tony! XD Can't wait to read more!
Constance Truggle chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I have finally succumbed to reading fem!Harry/Tony stories (I'm usually strictly slash in that pairing) and you leave me hanging like this! ;) Okay, seriously. It's good. Interesting twist to it. Also, the reference to everyone meeting her source eventually had me laughing like a loon. I do hope you pick this up again.

CT.
richard.ambridge.3 chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Good story, well written, believable characters. Hope to see more on this fic soon