Reviews for Wicked Ones
Superfan chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
When Jarod finds out, i bet Miss parker takes Faith's side. Reminder of her own self at that age, etc. etc. Good job with the *ahem* faithful characterization.
Echoes of the Mind chapter 7 . 7/17/2002
that was great stuff. I love your work.
beenieweenie chapter 7 . 7/17/2002
I love this story!

Good job
Echoes of the Mind chapter 6 . 7/13/2002
Great work I must say.
Calen chapter 3 . 6/14/2002
Willow has to goto Calender to learn spells? She should just nick a book and read on up. Then find a way to banish that evil Whitelighter. *g*
TheBear chapter 3 . 6/14/2002
I'm sure you get tired of the constant drag of having to wade through volumes of feedback. Therefore, I appologize in advance for adding yet another byte to the pile-

Loved this! I need more! (I'm sure others feel the same way, but let's focus on me for a moment.)

Not Jokeing- this story, and everything you've written in the Journeyverse is wonderfully engaging. What ever you are doing to facilitate the quantity and quality of your work? Take More!

Pairatime chapter 3 . 6/13/2002
I Love it Faith and Willow I love it love it and Tara more more Pleases more
tony covey chapter 3 . 6/13/2002

sorry i havent reviewed your stories sooner and i appoligze for not doing it sooner. but i want to tell you this i really like the journeyverse. it has all the parts that make a great group of stories. you are on my list of writers that include Ozmandayus, Lori Bush, Danii, and some of the other great writers of the buffyverse and specifically the B/X genera of stories out there so keep up the good work and keep the stories coming.

a reader

Echoes of the Mind chapter 3 . 6/13/2002
Aesome as always. You can't write anything bad.
cal chapter 3 . 6/13/2002
cool story. thanks for writing it.
Calen chapter 2 . 6/13/2002
Lol, so Xander and Phoebe have broken up.

Faith and Xander are doing the whole friends with benefits thing.

Willow and Faith are friends? Lol, something screwy has to be going on!
TheBear chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
That was truely an awsome romp! I look forward to the next installment with eager anticpation.

I loved Faith's attitude; how she has returned to the side of light, yet managed to remain so 'Faith-like'

Absolutely Brill story. Keep it up!
mags1587 chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
This was great. I especially liked the touch of Willow calling Xander before she bought anything.
RobC chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
What can I say? Another hit for the Ten-man!

Really liking your version of Faith.

Echoes of the Mind chapter 2 . 6/12/2002