Reviews for The Crisis
me chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
update NOW .
chameleon123456 chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
i cant wait till the next chapter XD amazing story i coudnt wait to see more pester and mayhem after i read pesters portal U
Tiigerliily chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Oh my, EXCELLENT CHAPTER! :D Your writing skills keep amazing me; you still seem to improve so much! :D

Haha, I liked the fight between Petula and Patrice a lot! :P I usually find scenes with Petula in them awesome anyway, but this one was GREAT! :P Poor Patrice, she must've been terrified by Kittyfloss-girl!
Eddie's behaviour and inner monologue during the fight were even better, by the way! :D He's such a sweet, likeable character... in contrary to Edith, ugh! :P

Aww, I feel so bad for Tanamo! O.O Inspires me to make clear to people I love them before it's too late, though...

It sure is strange that Pester's and Mayhem's lair merged... I wonder why that is. I like them arguing together, it's funny! :P
Golden118 and The dark kitten chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
CATFIGHT! Awesome!

And Dass is one of the worst liars...and I've been around a lot of liars. XD
Tiigerliily chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Aww, Eddie and Patrice are so CUTE together! :D While I like the EddiexMaxime pairing better (it's riskier, more original) I just... Eddie and Patrice... IT WAS SO FREAKIN ADORABLE! :D I'm so happy for Patrice she finally sees the love of her life back! :P
I must say that I really like her character, too! :P

Haha, Dastardos' remark about trading their younger siblings was fun! :P I hope Seedos and Floros will get to talk to each other soon, I'm sure they'll get along pretty well!

Overall; this was another nice read! :D I hope you'll update soon and keep up the good work! :D
Golden118 and The dark kitten chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
* laughs* Nice Vilos...She has a such sense of humor doesn't she...Well, she is Dastardos's counterpart... * giggles*

This chapter is REALLY good, keep it up! -
Tiigerliily chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is great, great, great, great! :D

Oh man, I love how Floros' and Stellos' relationship was back when they were children! :D I think they both were very cute characters back in the day, it's a bit sad that Vilos is so unhappy now, while her future used to look so freaking bright... Mistress Mayhem took so much from that girl, she really is a bitch! D:

The detail of Floros feeling sorry for Vilos' tree was awesome! :D Such little details really make a character! :D

However, I'm excited to see what'll happen now that the two worlds are brought together - update soon! :D