Reviews for A New Purpose
D chapter 1 . 4/5
AWESOME!
Mily-y chapter 1 . 3/2
So coooool! I love this one! Really charming indeed :)
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Amazing. Im not kidding, this story is amazing.
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Smiled the entire time while reading this :') loved it so much! You can write anything I swear it!
Srta Solaria chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Cute 33
Evelette chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I loved, loved, loved this one-shot! Beautiful job!
giuntronvo chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
you know. I literally yell out and hide my face behind the pillow at the end :" :" :"
DemonFoxZaku chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I loved this so much. One thing you might want to consider is that Naruto is now at peace with the Kyuubi, and his name is Karuma. I noticed you mentioned Karuma was still evil, which is not so.

Other than those two constructive statements the story felt and read wonderfully, I felt like I was taken on a journey.

I hope you continue this fic, it has massive potential.
Abigail Amethyst chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
You are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G amazing. You're so talented and you can really feel the emotions being conveyed while you're reading. Definitely one of me favorites! :D
SakuraFairy1990 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Loved it!
ColdBlueGirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Excellent story! The way your portrayed them was amazing and in character. I really enjoyed reading the story from the beginning to the end. It was really funny how they interacted with each other. I love how you show what being Hokage meant to Naruto. I could actually imagine this happening. Please continue with the great work!
shinobi101 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Cute!
Maybe2Morrow chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
cute! I would love to see a sequel, showing their relationship after Naruto becomes Hokage. keep up the great work!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/15/2012