Reviews for Dream
FishingBoat chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Big smile D
bs13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
That was cute. I loved the end...Erica was funny.:)
CJ The DJ chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
My favorite part was wen Erica was talking to Rory's doll
Fairy tail chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
LOL - So funny she soooooo likes Ethan. hey i looove MBSV,but its extra funny 4 me because my Brother is named Ethan (we call him EZ because our last name starts w/a Z.)hmm? maybe its not that do u Loooove justin beiber, if not good cuz EZ asked a magic 8-ball if JB knew EZ,yes,then if jb has a crush on EZ,yes Lol.
lje100smith chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Ha! That was funny! I wonder how Sarah's feeling about Ethan will develop in the series? Will she just see him as a nerdy friend, or develop a crush of her own? Can't wait to find out!
winterwinter chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Hahaha! I know it's a one shot, but if it wasn't I would yell UPDATE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
what episode is that i've never seen it
StayBizarre01 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hehe, I love it. My favorite part was when Rory was talking about how he almost bit the moon.
TeamEthanMorgan chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
My fave part was when she hugs Ethan at the beginning of the episode. Aww!
Awesome one-shot. Looking forward to your great ideas.
Zellarest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Amazing!
My favorite part was when Benny conjured the chick and when he was holding it, his eyes widened. Cutest expression ever!
Second favorite part was when Rory was talking about his vampiric tendancies and how he almost bit the moon. Don't worry, the moon is safe. For now.
Cracked up. Nerd-snorts and all :D
Third fave part was when after Sarah dunked the Vice Principal into the trash bin and Erica went to go get Benny. She told him 'to do that brain wave thing'. She was holding onto his arm THE ENTIRE TIME! I was fangirling. Seriously.
Bennica forever ;D
Zellarest
Grimdark Chick chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That was my FAV part too!
I laughed so hard!
Love the one shot too :P
make more.
- GMC
kend37 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
i liked and thats my fav part 2
IceBall26 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I love this cute story! :) Erica's hilarious! And...my favorite part would have to be when it took Sarah a while to say Ethan's not her boyfriend. xD
xpaauloomg chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is a cute story! I liked it.(:
I loved it when she defended Ethan, when she rushed by his side when the green mist went inside of him, then ending when Ethan made her laugh, and the boyfriend thing too [':
iLoveBeingRandom chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Awww this was soo cute! Hah Erica teasing Sarah. She reminded me of a 5 year old! And my favorite part was when ethan was in his locker and Sarah told him "don't let the vampires bite" and he said "you too" (or something like that) I was like ethara! Haha. Cute story! (: