Reviews for Paint My World With You
sillysj7 chapter 25 . 1/26
LOVED IT! I wish it could continue but I guess everything has an ending if some kind.
LPeck chapter 25 . 11/11/2013
Insanely good. And what's more romantic than a trip to Paris!? Although an update would be nice :-)
Muirnin chapter 25 . 6/6/2013
Well I just finished reading this amazing story but am very sad that there isn't a new chapter ... knowing personally how real life can muck up a writer's dream of completing a story you are some what forgiven ... but I really would like to see this story continued ... Keep the Detty dream alive!

As always,
Muirnin
nina.v.johnson chapter 25 . 11/12/2012
I love how Daniel just blurted out "girlfriend". Too funny!

And I love jealous and protective Daniel. Jealous of Becks hitting on Betty and protective of Alexis and Becks.

Love! Can't wait to read more! Been missing this story. :)
nina.v.johnson chapter 24 . 11/12/2012
They are so cute! I'm so glad Daniel didn't freak out that Betty knew about Becks and Alexis.

Can't wait to read about him walking up to them. This should be ultra awkward for Alexis. Can't wait!
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 25 . 11/11/2012
Enjoying the story!
RhizOneill chapter 25 . 11/11/2012
Great chapter. Like the part when Daniel told Becks that ''Betty's my girlfriend''. Hope to read more soon.
ILoveDetty chapter 25 . 11/11/2012
I love this story but it would be better if Betty was actually Flirting with daniel. They kinda pulled a prank on daniel. That would be Funny! Hope you can do that.
Love this story, Great Work!
Agentcaroline chapter 25 . 11/10/2012
Funny chapter :)
JudgeTenderlyofMe chapter 25 . 11/10/2012
Loved it! I love that Daniel just walked up to them. A little bold for him in my opinion but nice to see him take control like that. So cute with all the Detty fluff. :) and yeah, the idea of Alexis abd Brvks is weird to wrap your (my) head around, but I'm glad you gave Alecis someone. It's nice to read. And Claire is just plain awesome with intuition. I love how she already knows without being told and is even half way across the world and still figured it out! Anyway, loving it. So glad you updated this one. :)
TMadison chapter 25 . 11/10/2012
I love how Daniel jumped in and made sure they knew that Betty was his girlfriend. :)
Betty the Bonita chapter 25 . 11/10/2012
Awww...you KNOW I like Alexis and Becks together, girl. That's Becks for you, always hitting on all the pretty girls, including Betty! LOL! Love that Daniel called her his girlfriend.
homebirther chapter 25 . 11/10/2012
I have spent the last 24 hours reading the entire story. I love it!
TMadison chapter 24 . 11/10/2012
They are so funny sneaking around. They obviously really love each other. :)
Agentcaroline chapter 24 . 11/10/2012
I'm glad he didn't freak out. :D