Reviews for Wide Awake
Nix Caelum chapter 1 . 4/2
OMG?! This story is just too cute. Please update soon
ChaotixPrime chapter 7 . 3/21
I really, really, really, really love this story! It makes me soo giddy reading Bee's thoughts on Rebecca and then when there hanging out! I love it soo much! I really hope you updatee!
Applejax XD chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
oh my, Bee is going to be getting a serious talking to when his comrades when they arrive to earth, i cant wait for the next chappie XD
ImpartingAbyss chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
This story is awesome please update
Bee4ever chapter 7 . 7/21/2016
Awesome chappie!
Makkenna chapter 7 . 7/21/2016
I loved this chapter! I'm so glad you finally updated too!
I love that you put Bee's thought process in about his secret and I can only imagine how he's going to feel when his secrets out. I'd like to hope she immediately accepts him but I have a feeling you're not gonna make it to where she just accepts and everything's good.
Btw, your writing style isn't shit. I really like your writing.
ChaotixPrime chapter 6 . 5/15/2016
soo freaking awesome and adorable XD I wish this was still updated!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/3/2016
This story is great! Please update soon :)
13teen chapter 6 . 1/22/2016
*screams*
I love this!
Applejax XD chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
aww... that was a cute date, i cant wait for the next chappie XD
Makkenna chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
This is one of my absolute favorite Bee stories I've ever read and I've missed it so much. I actually just thought about this story a couple days ago, wishing you would update. This chapter was amazing and cute and oh so fluffy. I was grinning all the way through! Please update again soon!
Alice Gone Madd chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
omg I love this!
Bee4ever chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
Such a cute chappie!
professionalemail101 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
1. YES! AN UPDATE!

2. AWWWWWWWEEEEEEE

3. If she isn't cliché, then she will react if any normal person saw a giant alien robot; scream, run, faint, or all of the above. Personally, I think to hat she should scream and run away, avoid Bee until he finally corners her and then she will be okay with it.

4. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Applejax XD chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
aww... im soo happy that they kissed, i cant wait for the next chappie XD
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »