Reviews for The life of the chosen duelists
darknessganveet chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
trolololololol first poor vincen in wail's fanfic now raddy boy i mean rad... :3 he got trolled big time by the epic king of troll edo and believe it or not his side kick subaru :D first he had to wait to wash his racer suit good thing he does or else the others won't be able to stan beside him if he didn't wash them regularly... :3 but epicly interrupted by suby and it burned ok strike one! for Raddy boy :3
Moving on ok he finally ironing his racer suit and in complete peace of mind but hell broke loose when he saw the innocent trouble maker edo holding his manga's with those greasy hands i always love it when people who have most of their saliva on their hands touch other people's stuff... Raddy burn baby burn! That's it strike two yet again for Raddy..
Now the grand finally he was so busy with edo his suit got a nice opening for some more breathing space and his fiery attire got all fiery and i mean literally... That's it strike 3 for raddy and your out from the world of sanity... Indeed what will the fic be without our Raddy boy :3
dawriterman chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

the above reactions are the censored versions of what i felt :D

I think i cant type more without laughing about poor Rad' fate and idiot Edo's mind
Shuriken16 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
LMAO wow that was funny; i feel bad for rad. Hope this will continue on ;)
dawriterman chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Never seen such a funny chapter

POOOOOR RAD

:D

P.S. Sora is no longer my favourite :P
Auraron chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Bhahaha, I remember when u first told me this one! I was actually on the floor laughing.
So yeah it's a great short story, but you should put all your funny stories on here like the one with sora and her room!