Reviews for You Only Live Twice
shiron222 chapter 7 . 4/30
I don't know if you even read these anymore, since it's been nearly 5 years since any of your stories have been updated. I read some of your other stories a reeeeeally long time ago, probably a bit before you last updated anything.

That said I only recently started enjoying MLP in the past few months, and only today decided to do the unthinkable and look in the fanfiction archive to see what I would find. It's a pity that there're so few good fanfics, and even fewer NarutoxINSERTSERIESHERE xovers.

I'm happy to say I enjoyed your story. Naruto's characterization is spot on, all the characters seem to be well written, and although I have a few gripes - the dragon scene where Fluttershy intervened seemed forced, even if I understand that's how it originally happened in the series - it was one of the few non-shitty fanfics I've read in nearly a decade, and it kept with the original tone of the series, for the most part. Most of the archive I've found are trashy "marem" (is that the word?) fics involving shoe-horned plot devices that either go too much or too little into Naruto's past life.
Rasengalia chapter 3 . 2/24
The scene with Tsunade was quite touching. Not going to lie. I reared up a little.
Amythyst Aquarius chapter 7 . 2/20
This is a wonderfully funny. Please tell me you're going to continue this?
Tathamet chapter 7 . 9/9/2016
This is a very good story. I only just found it, and I'm loving it. I really hope you find the time to continue it soon.
Kitsukage9 chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
This is a very good read, I read some naruto/my little pony crossovers and none were as good as this. I hope you see this but I'm glade I've taken my time and read this hopefully you will continue this even though it's been years but I can hope it'll get completed. Anyway good luck in all that you seek in life

Signed a very dedicated fanfiction reader kitsukage
Samellan chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
Too bad this one is seemingly dead.

I read it three (now four) times, and it never loses it's shine. Good story!
7019289 chapter 7 . 7/14/2016
Please, please, please update SOON!
Blood Of Odin chapter 7 . 3/9/2016
one of the things I miss about pudgy squared is how much better at writing he got ad time went on. well, thanks for all the stories and shine on you crazy diamond.
Raz. The Writer chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
'till now it was one of the bestest masterpiece EVER. Man it was absolutely amazing but ain't sure if I'm gonna continue. Mostly 'cuz im sure next chapters aren't going to be THAT good as the first three. I want to remember this story as poss of text with ability to fulfil ever who read it with clear sorrow and pain. Such is the way of true writer...YOSHA! obremon out
Francisco chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
I like it. Good plot and setting too.
Midoriryu chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
I wasn't sure what to think of this when I first ran across it, but I'm glad I gave it a shot. It was a fun read, and I'm glad you've taken the time to write and share it.
Silverwolf3351 chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
Is there going to be romance, pairings or a harem for naruto?
Foxcomm chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
Hey Pudge, long time since I read one of your stories. So, I've been easing myself into the FIM pool, toes in the water, not quite ready to throw myself in the deep end but the fanfiction and drawings are good. I'm a little disappointed to see this one stopped here.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
why not do one with rarity pase life and her dad with Naruto like Naruto bing her twin bother or some old love she had with the one her dad do not like name ash ford Naruto
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
do not say you sory it it sng of weaking dash