Reviews for Lost in Darkness
speeddmfklt chapter 31 . 8/6/2015
Cool story bro
magicdemi-god223 chapter 55 . 5/19/2015
Okay so I feel bad about reading through 55 chapters and not leaving more than a single review. But anyway. Okay so at first, I was very reluctant to read this. I'm honestly not a fan of those stories that seem to break the fourth wall. But once I got past the first chapter, well, suffice to say you managed to get me hooked on the story. I found myself reading and not wanting to stop until I've reached the last page. And well, here I am now, typing out a review for you since I've done just that - finished reading!

I've grown to adore this fic. From the shy stuttering Shizumi to the battles to the humor (especially in the first epilogue when Takuma "professed his love" to Hanabusa. Oh God THAT was gold and I could stop laughing!) and even to those angst moment (WHICH BY THE WAY I ABSOLUTELY LOVED) and basically EVERYTHING!~ I like how you deviated from the plotline a little bit; changing some events so it doesn't look like it's Vampire Knight in an OC's point of view.

There were a few typos here and there though that made some sentences weird but it's nothing too major. I just thought I'd point them out xD

I love the style you used in some of the chapters. Those making use of the bold to signify a sort of detached voice and the vertically aligned periods which just ADDED to the suspense. I REALLY loved those.

I'm absolutely sure that I'm going to reread this story one day. And when that time comes, you'll be sure to receive more reviews from me! I also saw on your profile that you're planning on making a sequel for Lost in Darkness. Suffice to say I'm absolutely ecstatic and can't wait till you begin writing that! I'm hoping it'll be as good (if not better) as this story, and equally long too. :)

Kudos for having written such a brilliant story line and for sticking with it until the end. Good luck in your future stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
You don't know the difference between, "there, their and They're" what a sad existence you live V_V. Anyways, it's probably changed by now, anyway.
nymphomaniac chapter 55 . 3/21/2015
*SNIFFLING* AHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHH I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE MY OD THE EPILOGUES WERE WAY TOO CUTE WTF DX THIS STORY IS SO EMOTIONAL AND HEART WRENCHING AND I FUCKING LOVE IT ITS NOT FAIR YOURE TOO DAMN AMAZINGI CANNOT WAIAJFDJSFLJALFJLSJFLS GOD I AM DONE I AM DONE I AHHH THIS WAS GREAT IT WAS LITERALLY ALL PERFECT ALL THE NEEDED ELEMENTS THE HUMOR THE DRAMA THE SUSPENSE THE ROMANCE AHHH THIS WAS WAY TO GRAT I COMMEND YOU MY DEAR KUDOS FOR YOU ! ;/A/; I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW GOD THSI ENDING WAS SO PERFECT NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FINISH YOUR SNK FANFICTION BECUZ IVE BEEN DYING FOR MORE OF THAT ;n; anywho i am really a huge fan of yours you're friggin amazing don't like ever stop cause ohhh my god you're perfect ;u;
nymphomaniac chapter 31 . 3/20/2015
OH GOD XD I LOVE HIMAYA SHE'S AMAZING I - I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW XD is she a canon character? I don't remember her from the anime/manga but then again i never really bothered too much to get that into it really the only reason I read this was because it was by you. I haven't even watched Vampire Knight for like years XD but oh god I am glad I read this it's too funny GOd. Urrrrhhgh 3 This is amazzing like I ca't even express how thankful I am that you wrote this you are giving me so many laughs and tears it's insane I feel bipolar by now XD my mother is concerned for my mental health as I am constantlyb reaking out in laughter than suddenly sobbing hysterically and blushing and screaming all at the same time thi sis i can't type properly i am too excited righ tnow XD
nymphomaniac chapter 21 . 3/20/2015
This story is so emotion my god it's so well written and ahhh i am such a big fan of yours you don't even know man ;/A/; you're amazing i am like crying every few chapters it's so great i cant even- i don't have enough words to express how friggin fantastic you are like seriously you are one of my all time favorite authors i am so glad i found you you seriously make my days i love your stories i actually started watching a few other animes just so i could read your fanfictions! XD ahhh you're amazing seriously i can't wait to read more of your work 3
AnimeLover3232 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I love this story, the beginning, end, everything
I almost cried a couple of times like with kaname and shizuka but I loved it so mush I was obsessed and read this story 4 hours straight, now I'm off to read the rest of your stories
Continue writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
:[]! NO! SHIZUMICHAN!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
Boom, bam, turkey friggen ham.
RoadcakeSama chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
TT Road Roller? Moi Want Cookie. Meh. CAKE!
GaleSynch chapter 55 . 10/8/2013
What sort of issues? Was your account blocked too? O.o

Nevertheless, congratulations on finishing this fic though i must admit that i am disappointed at how this story is received...

Your SI is realistic - unlike some i can name...

bTW, do you watch the Hunter x Hunter series? If u do, could u write a SI for it too?

R u going to be answering me by PM or by the new naruto oneshot?
treavellergirl chapter 55 . 10/7/2013
The only thing remains to be seen is if it really is the end It was a nice change to read calm everyday life for a change And no one dying
kindkewtkatie chapter 54 . 10/3/2013
We are men? LOL I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED! POOR MARIA WILL BE SCARED FOR LIFE!
kindkewtkatie chapter 53 . 10/3/2013