Reviews for Taken
Deliwiel chapter 15 . 5/24
So I first started this back when you first started writing (I didn’t have my own FF account and didn’t really know how it all worked), but I lost it. Then I found it again a few years later, and was super excited! Then I lost it again before I could finish (I’m a terrible person) and then yesterday, I asked one of my friends to send me links to the best tony whump stories she knew of, and one of the ones she sent me was this one, and I was SO HAPPY to find it again. I absolutely love this story with every fiber of my being, and now that I have an account, it is definitely going under my favorites so that I don’t lose it again! Thank you for sharing this story with us!
same ol' Tgirl chapter 15 . 5/15
really enjoyed this - grade A angst! :-)
skigirl51 chapter 15 . 5/14
Awesome story! Wow
Agent blue rose chapter 1 . 3/21
That last bit was definitely the best part!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/18/2017
This is one of the best hurt/comfort, angst and friendship fics I've ever read. Thankyou for this wonderful story. And keep it up.
wavingthroughawindow chapter 15 . 9/9/2017
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Tony is really in character and that's really important to me. We see both that witty, armored side of him, the vulnerable side, and the dark side. If you've ever read ACOTAR (which you should), he reminds me a lot of Nesta, and I love that. :) And I'm so so glad you didn't make it a TonyxSteve fic because I hate that. I'll be sure to read your other work too. :) Keep writing!
KiTTzu chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
will only be a few chapters... fifteen chapters later...
This story is amazing
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 15 . 7/24/2017
That was an awesome story. Well Done!
221bdeductions chapter 15 . 5/2/2017
Amazing story! Thank you for writing this!
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 6 . 2/6/2017
Wait. How would that work? Wasn't Bruce downstairs in the lab? How could he have been talking to Steve (if it even was Steve) if he wasn't even there?
icecatfire chapter 15 . 1/5/2017
THIS WAS SO *CUTE* THANK YOU! :D
Marissa chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
Though I am not crazy about it, I can understand the helplessness because you specifically made this Tonywhump. But the medical inaccuracies are just...well bad.

1) They took out the arc reactor- which means Tony would be dead within five minutes. I am not sure you had a full understanding of how it worked when you wrote this.

2) Water touching wires doesn't just cause sparks, it causes electrocution. So again, Tony would be dead or at least seriously injured to the point of near fatality.

3) Tony's breathing because of the arc reactor is already bad (30% reduced lung capacity due to the huge metal thing in his chest taking up space). Waterboarding/drowning him along with the brutal beating would pretty much cause some sort of problems. More than just passing out.
Jankjay chapter 15 . 8/28/2016
Very nice job. I liked the maturity of Tony's apology. If only we could all be so self aware! Thank you for sharing it with me.
Tekie Scythe chapter 15 . 6/11/2016
Thank you for all the time you spent writing or thinking of this story. You are amazing.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/6/2016