Reviews for Taken
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 6 . 2/6
Wait. How would that work? Wasn't Bruce downstairs in the lab? How could he have been talking to Steve (if it even was Steve) if he wasn't even there?
icecatfire chapter 15 . 1/5
THIS WAS SO *CUTE* THANK YOU! :D
Marissa chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
Though I am not crazy about it, I can understand the helplessness because you specifically made this Tonywhump. But the medical inaccuracies are just...well bad.

1) They took out the arc reactor- which means Tony would be dead within five minutes. I am not sure you had a full understanding of how it worked when you wrote this.

2) Water touching wires doesn't just cause sparks, it causes electrocution. So again, Tony would be dead or at least seriously injured to the point of near fatality.

3) Tony's breathing because of the arc reactor is already bad (30% reduced lung capacity due to the huge metal thing in his chest taking up space). Waterboarding/drowning him along with the brutal beating would pretty much cause some sort of problems. More than just passing out.
Jankjay chapter 15 . 8/28/2016
Very nice job. I liked the maturity of Tony's apology. If only we could all be so self aware! Thank you for sharing it with me.
Tekie Scythe chapter 15 . 6/11/2016
Thank you for all the time you spent writing or thinking of this story. You are amazing.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/6/2016
Great fic!
bookgirl113 chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
Oh. My. God. That was fucking amazing! That epilogue was perfect, and that last line- I can't even! I'm so glad I decided to google some avenger fics today, because that story was so good! You're an amazing writer (and like, DEEP, and such), please keep it up3
bookgirl113 chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
Poor Tony... God, he's so miserable...
bookgirl113 chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
Damn, I'm torn between being absorbed in the intensity of this scene (there's something more personal, intimate about strangling someone, instead of shooting or even stabbing them), especially as he bleeds out at the end- and cracking up at the hilarious lines scattered throughout!

"Oh right,' he realised, almost sadly, 'the killing thing. Not generally accepted and all that.'"
I can't
bookgirl113 chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
I have plenty to say, but I'll just stick to one question- How the hell did Q manage to tie up the three most powerful men in the building?! He has GOT to have some super power or something, the maniac:P
bookgirl113 chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
THAT MOTHERFVCKING *BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*
bookgirl113 chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
WHAT O.O
bookgirl113 chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Holy shit. That was amazing! I've always liked Stark, but I connected with him on a much deeper level in this chapter. I'm pretty sure whatever he heard the two of them talking about was some trick by Q or something, but I felt like I really learned a lot about Tony as a person (even if you made all this up).
bookgirl113 chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
This was so emotionally and deep and ugh stop making me care so much about the characters! I'm too invested now! You write too well, you should hold back a bit:P
bookgirl113 chapter 6 . 12/25/2015