Reviews for Taken
bookgirl113 chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
Oh. My. God. That was fucking amazing! That epilogue was perfect, and that last line- I can't even! I'm so glad I decided to google some avenger fics today, because that story was so good! You're an amazing writer (and like, DEEP, and such), please keep it up3
bookgirl113 chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
Poor Tony... God, he's so miserable...
bookgirl113 chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
Damn, I'm torn between being absorbed in the intensity of this scene (there's something more personal, intimate about strangling someone, instead of shooting or even stabbing them), especially as he bleeds out at the end- and cracking up at the hilarious lines scattered throughout!

"Oh right,' he realised, almost sadly, 'the killing thing. Not generally accepted and all that.'"
I can't
bookgirl113 chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
I have plenty to say, but I'll just stick to one question- How the hell did Q manage to tie up the three most powerful men in the building?! He has GOT to have some super power or something, the maniac:P
bookgirl113 chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
THAT MOTHERFVCKING *BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*
bookgirl113 chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
WHAT O.O
bookgirl113 chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Holy shit. That was amazing! I've always liked Stark, but I connected with him on a much deeper level in this chapter. I'm pretty sure whatever he heard the two of them talking about was some trick by Q or something, but I felt like I really learned a lot about Tony as a person (even if you made all this up).
bookgirl113 chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
This was so emotionally and deep and ugh stop making me care so much about the characters! I'm too invested now! You write too well, you should hold back a bit:P
bookgirl113 chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
GODDAMN IT BRUCE
ThoughtsOfAnInsomniac chapter 15 . 11/30/2015
Awesome story! Good job!
NovemberRose1 chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
AMAZING STORY! I love how you were able to pick Stark's brain, and get us into his head. I couldn't put this thing down, and normally it is very hard to find a story that will do that. :-) good job, and I hope you write more!
Crystalzap chapter 15 . 7/18/2015
nicely done, and great ending :)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
Why must you torture me this way?! Stop with the bloody cliffhangers!
Finnish toast chapter 15 . 7/5/2015
Oh my Thor, well. This has been very amusing story. thx for writing this.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
How the fuck... Could Steve have been talking to Bruce... When he was Down in the lab... Waitinf for tony... I am so confused