Reviews for Natashen'ka
Ivorylight18 chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Are you still updating? I just found this story and really really like it! Please please please update!
star3235 chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Please update! !
lanteaddicted chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
update
Emilia chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Why don't you update? It's such a great story, but you can't just leave it like this. Write more please!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Yes you're updating ! I wonder if you give up this fic when I saw your new fic but apparently no and I'm so glad. I love this story and I hope you continue it, it's such a great story.

And I understand everyone has a life but you don't know how I'm happy I am right now !

I'll wait to read your new fic because I prefer to have more chapters to read :)
Arrowhead1996 chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
That was actually really interesting. Now they know who's after her and where to go next. Update soon, please!
PalmerBlake chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Hope you update soon, spent the last two days reading this and Lena XD
Trinnie chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Hey, don't be unhappy about this chapter. I thought it was really good! And I am very excited for the next one. :)
RosalieRowan chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
I love love love it!
Can't wait for another chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
It's a great chapter, you're not satisfied but I'm glad I can read it and I really enjoyed it. I love Lena but she doesn't miss me in this chapter because things go on and it's interesting. I wait for the next chapter. Take your time.
ViCtOrIoUsGaL41822 chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
It was a bit dry but I liked it:) you always do a really nice job:)
Arrowhead1996 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
I hope they all do okay. Lena needs to tell Clint she's sorry. Next chapter soon, please! ;)
Azure151 chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
I have just finished reading all you have available on this little universe of yours and I am loving it You portray the characters you're using very well and I swear I am addicted to your work.
ViCtOrIoUsGaL41822 chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Ahhh I love quick updates! This chapter was sooo good! One of my favorites so far:) youre doing such a great job!
DeliciousLies chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Im so happy you updated. Lena is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read and this one is also very good.

I apologize for doing this but I would love Lena somehow show up in Berlin. I don't care if she does or not, it's your story of course and I'll love it regardless but yeah