Reviews for Harry Potter & Death's Ultimatum
TruckersWife chapter 1 . 7/13
Ron and Hermione are stupid jerks. WTF! How In the hell is he supposed to know they'd come back. they didn't spend a single thought on him before going to sleep, then when realizing how late it was they still spent more time before even thinking about going back to him. Jerks.
lolkid chapter 14 . 7/7
overall one of your worst works, you forced certain plots too much, like the wand and Harry sudden stupidity...
lolkid chapter 5 . 7/7
I think you meant 12pm.. AM is the middle of the night.

Also, he has fawkes, he can flash into the castle with himjust as easily as with ginny.. Big plothole there.
grovepjp chapter 14 . 7/2
Tx
HarryP0tterFan chapter 13 . 6/10
Hehe! You killed Voldemort on his birthday!
Gina chapter 12 . 5/27
That was most excellent!
Gina chapter 8 . 5/27
I'm so glad you finished the story, this would have been a HORRIBLE place to leave us hanging!
May chapter 7 . 5/12
Hi... I have to say I love most of your Harry Potter fanfics .

But this takes the cup..

I usually don't like death of Sirius and have read your Destiny series... It's awesome.
Can you please continue it... Please I'm curious about the Second task.

Please...
A.S.-sama chapter 14 . 3/15
Awesome! ;]
I really wanted to read this, but Ginny is a complete turnoff for me. I have OPINIONS on anyone who thinks love potions (read mind control/date rape drugs) are okay as a way to get a mate. That is canon, sorry.
So, as soon as Harry started with the odd thinking on Ginny, I closed it.
Monster King chapter 14 . 2/21
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Jake Crepeau chapter 10 . 2/11
Um, I think you're trying to say "I don't think I could DESECRATE a grave." Desegregate means to stop separating. ;D
Kenau chapter 14 . 2/8
Good story, but there is way too much retelling of scenes that were already shown in detail.
ThunderSphinx chapter 10 . 2/3
Magical Ireland has no government. That's why Fudge represented Ireland at the Quidditch World Cup in 1994.

Yay, I'm so glad that lots of Death Munchers have met their make hehehehe. The more dark bastards that get taken out the better. :)

xD Moldyshorts won't be pleased, HEHE, no he will not. He's gonna be pissed. :p

I wonder what Ron and Hermione will say about the deaths of the Death Eaters and the Snatchers.
Anon chapter 5 . 1/28
I love how you have the Order members calling Ron and Hermione out on being bad friends. Honestly in canon they really don't treat Harry very well and are shitty friends who are petty and abandon him all the time. So I'm loving you bashing on them.