Reviews for Harry Potter & Death's Ultimatum
gleefan2009 chapter 14 . 7/8
love it please write more
griffindor 31 chapter 14 . 6/25
this is the best I have ever read it's really interesting and specially the reaper please continue writing more like these
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 14 . 6/26
Don't know if you're still active writing any more as this story was finished a few years ago. I just wanted to let you know I appreciated it - very nicely done. It's quite different than a lot of fanfic. I encourage you to keep writing. You have a talent for it.
J-M-D-R chapter 14 . 5/15
Loved it
~J
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 3/19
I've read this before, like the premise (again) but I'll be damned if I could remember if I like the ending. Oh well. Next chapter!
noreenklose chapter 14 . 3/7
Excellent story.
I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for writing.
Rosina Ferguson chapter 14 . 3/4
I thoroughly enjoyed this excellent story. Thanks for sharing.
Linda chapter 14 . 2/7
Good story
noylj chapter 9 . 2/2
Harry now has brown hair? Since when is his black/raven hard brown?
It is just hard to read Harry and Ginny-God, she was such a non-entity in canon with no redeeming virtue.
noylj chapter 6 . 1/28
What are "absolvents?" Never heard the word. Did they absolve themselves of their sins? Maybe they abstained from joining?
a180198 chapter 14 . 1/8
Love the story, great job.
darkworkangel chapter 14 . 12/31/2016
i loved it great job
bellalib chapter 14 . 12/10/2016
I really liked this story until the last couple paragraphs. I can't stand Hermione! And I think she would have made a shitty Minister of Magic
Anoneme chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
I'm surprised Harry isn't as bitter towards Dumbledor as he could be. It isn't a stretch to think that Dumbledor specifically didn't train Harry more and sent him on dangerous missions to get him killed and eliminate the horcrux he carried. Even the cannon books, where Hermione was the only one to know any useful spells really, Harry was sent against Voldemort with only the disarming spell. It was his "signature move " because he barely knew anything else. I always thought Dumbledor wanted Harry unprepared so he would die more easily.