Reviews for Harry Potter & Death's Ultimatum
Fantastic. Love this story and the fiery Ginny
klester chapter 14 . 6/28
Nice story, too bad you married Harry off to the rabid fangirl.
StoryReigns96 chapter 14 . 6/23
Decent fic, though I have to say nothing really special. Also there was alot of exposition of information we already knew. Grammar, spelling and plot development we're above average.
doubledamn chapter 14 . 6/10
Great fic with a good ending, but I gotta say, kinda disappointing. The Ritual of Death's Ultimatum, just seemed so big and powerful and all it did was suck out the Scar Horcrux, it just seems so meh for something that should have been impressive.
doubledamn chapter 7 . 6/10
Harry being mistaken for Death... And Mr. Black has made it to another universe yet again.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 12 . 6/2
I've found that each of the stories of your I've read have had a unique way of dealing the the 'standard problems that Harry has to face'.

Very well done!

SteveC.
The Frau chapter 10 . 5/30
Hey Angel,
Just thought I'd drop a review and point out a word you misused.
I enjoy the story, you've done a great job with this au and character development!
The word you used incorrectly was DESEGREGATE and while it is spelled correctly it is out of context, the word that you should have used was DESECRATE...which means to violate the sanctity, as a grave. Darn those spell checkers anyway, they just can't be relied on for anything but spelling...not for using a word in context.
Keep writing!
Frau
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 5/23
I seriously despise Ron.
mekareami chapter 14 . 5/4
I enjoyed your take on Harry going without the trio. As always thankyou for writing and I hope to read more soon :)
Kai chapter 11 . 4/23
*lol* So stupid. "There's a room in Hogwarts huge like a cathedral and full to the brim with stuff. Millions of objects, whole and broken, new and used, magical or not. I MUST clearly be the only one who has EVER found that room."
Kai chapter 7 . 4/23
Did they kill Draco and his ilk? As far as I understood, not. But why not? They talk about dead Death Eaters being good Death Eaters and let five live who have proven, as early as their second year, when they were TWELVE, that they'd like to kill every non-pureblood. Killing those five is NECESSARY. Remember, Draco brought a large group of murderers, torturers and rapists into a SCHOOL, one among them who REGULARLY attacks children and either turns them into werewolves or rips them apart and devours them. All five are GUILTY.
Kai chapter 1 . 4/23
Sad.

What can I say, I'm a Harmonian... Every now and then I read stories that are tagged as "not Harry and Hermione", just to broaden my horizon. But it's sad.
nire47 chapter 4 . 4/21
I forgot how much I like Anubis. And this fic. Been a long time since I've read it though.
I usually enjoy your stories, but I stopped at chapter 3, as that is where you disclosed it was a Harry Ginny story. I can't stand her and don't read that pairing. You should have let the readers know at the start what the pairing would be.
Dethryl chapter 8 . 3/20
I have noticed a tendency on your part to have a long paragraph of dialogue and only at the end do you identify the speaker. In scenes with multiple people (such as the meeting Ginny called), it becomes very confusing as to who is speaking. I feel the story would be much stronger if speakers were identified first or after the first phrase or sentence. There should also be more description of action during dialogue. People don't stand there rigidly and rant at each other. They gesture, they pause for breath, they play with their hair, and so on. There are times when it seems as though the character is not speaking so much as you, the author.

Now, for something positive.
I am enjoying the story. I think the thing with the Grim, Anubis, is great. Nice change from Sparkle. I loved Andromeda immediately recognizing the Tale, though I raised an eyebrow at her having a Masters in History. I like that Harry is quite literally impersonating Death with Death's own cloak. The sword is an interesting addition, and I think that plus his concealed wand makes him very scary indeed.