Reviews for Harry Potter & Death's Ultimatum
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 14 . 10h
A very interesting take on independent/master of death Harry. You write well, this was pretty captivating and I enjoyed the plot quite a lot.
LadyPhoenixKnight chapter 5 . 10/2
I feel there was a missed opportunity this chapter for Harry and Ginny to secretly be married by the priest. After all the priest knows who he really is and it would sort of be legal discounting their ages. But hey this is a fic make it work anyway you want it to. Ginny is right that she is a target besides breaking up with her wouldnt fool voldemort it would just make them miserable and amuse voldemort that they are causing their own pain and he doesnt have to do anything. I very much like this story and i am looking forward to more. Maybe you could do an au of your story with how things would be different if they had secretly gotten married this chapter. Id read it.
RykOakwine chapter 8 . 9/20
Oh my God, 7000 word chapter that's entirely a recap of what we've all already read!

Has the author never heard of "... and then Ginny spent an hour filling them in on what Harry and the Reaper had been up to."

I mean, that one sentence would replace this *entire chapter*.
jupimako chapter 14 . 9/14
Thank you for a wonderful story! I loved Anubis and his role at the last battle.
Gin110881 chapter 14 . 8/23
I accidentally stumbled upon this story. Because "Unintended Consequences" is one of my favourite stories that I've already read many times, "Death Ultimatum" was of course a must.
I really liked the story. Since I'm foremost a Ginny fan a little bit more Ginny time would have been a pleasure for me, but I will not complain. Although Ginny didn't have so much on screen time I liked her characterization very much.
Some details of the story were very original, the Reaper, the DA searching the horcrux and the potions book at Hogwarts...
I was a bit stunned that Harry has been christened. Maybe he was lucky that priest had not known he is a wizard, otherwise he would have to report and expel him, 300 years ago even burnt him, lol.

Many thanks for sharing the story!
Specky Clarke chapter 12 . 8/18
Your version of ridding the Horcrux is the best I've seen so far. This is a great story.
Fantastic. Love this story and the fiery Ginny
klester chapter 14 . 6/28
Nice story, too bad you married Harry off to the rabid fangirl.
StoryReigns96 chapter 14 . 6/23
Decent fic, though I have to say nothing really special. Also there was alot of exposition of information we already knew. Grammar, spelling and plot development we're above average.
doubledamn chapter 14 . 6/10
Great fic with a good ending, but I gotta say, kinda disappointing. The Ritual of Death's Ultimatum, just seemed so big and powerful and all it did was suck out the Scar Horcrux, it just seems so meh for something that should have been impressive.
doubledamn chapter 7 . 6/10
Harry being mistaken for Death... And Mr. Black has made it to another universe yet again.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 12 . 6/2
I've found that each of the stories of your I've read have had a unique way of dealing the the 'standard problems that Harry has to face'.

Very well done!

The Frau chapter 10 . 5/30
Hey Angel,
Just thought I'd drop a review and point out a word you misused.
I enjoy the story, you've done a great job with this au and character development!
The word you used incorrectly was DESEGREGATE and while it is spelled correctly it is out of context, the word that you should have used was DESECRATE...which means to violate the sanctity, as a grave. Darn those spell checkers anyway, they just can't be relied on for anything but spelling...not for using a word in context.
Keep writing!
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 5/23
I seriously despise Ron.
mekareami chapter 14 . 5/4
I enjoyed your take on Harry going without the trio. As always thankyou for writing and I hope to read more soon :)