Reviews for Harry Potter & Death's Ultimatum
uggla2 chapter 1 . 10/10
I love it. And I loved Harry and Ginny in your story.
Senseo chapter 12 . 9/22
Uck. So fluffy.
Oh no, not Ginny. A warning in the first chapter wouldve been nice or at least list her in the characters so people know not to start reading. Yeah, so etimes it is nice to keep the pairing a surprise with its 50-50 change that she is hated. So especially with her there should be a warning very early on!
jmw03u chapter 14 . 9/7
This was a fantastic story! I loved the Grimm puppy. This fix was very well thought out. Thank you for writing it!
lojosmom chapter 14 . 8/13
I absolutely loved this story. You captured each character's personality perfectly. I liked how you portrayed Hermione. She was a know-it-all and the type to feel threatened of anybody doing better than her. You also did a great job with Ginny. She is a fiery, loyal, independent woman who was a great leader during the Carrow Regime. I am all so glad that Remus, Tonks, Ted and Fred all lived!
Carlyn858 chapter 14 . 7/25
Oh my god... Oh my god. I have no words. I am wiping away tears as they stream down my cheeks, my stomach is flip flopping and my heart feels heavy with all these FEELS. This was so incredible. I loved it so, so, so much. Your writing, your characterisation and how you so brilliantly crafted this story really made me see the true magic of the Harry Potter books, that only a few HP fits I have read can ever come close to achieving. Thank you so much for such a thought provoking and insightful, accurate and maticulus eice of writing, and part of me is crying because it isn't canon. And the fact that it has been twenty years now makes it even more bittersweet. Thank you so, so much.
suziq968 chapter 13 . 7/24
Go Ginny! She kicks ass there. It's good because Hermione will probably be stupid again.
suziq968 chapter 12 . 7/24
Very creative!
suziq968 chapter 10 . 7/24
I'm loving this more intelligent Harry. It's so nice for him to be ahead of the game, of course if he's still a horcrux then finding out about that will be a shocker but if they could trap Voldy they could just wait until he does, probably not gonna happen, but this storyline is still really fun.
Cwhit930 chapter 14 . 7/23
Job well done. Great story. Like a ass kicking harry.
TruckersWife chapter 1 . 7/13
Ron and Hermione are stupid jerks. WTF! How In the hell is he supposed to know they'd come back. they didn't spend a single thought on him before going to sleep, then when realizing how late it was they still spent more time before even thinking about going back to him. Jerks.
lolkid chapter 14 . 7/7
overall one of your worst works, you forced certain plots too much, like the wand and Harry sudden stupidity...
lolkid chapter 5 . 7/7
I think you meant 12pm.. AM is the middle of the night.

Also, he has fawkes, he can flash into the castle with himjust as easily as with ginny.. Big plothole there.
grovepjp chapter 14 . 7/2
Tx
HarryP0tterFan chapter 13 . 6/10
Hehe! You killed Voldemort on his birthday!