Reviews for Before the Morning Comes
lovemya2000 chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
Remarkable
lovemya2000 chapter 7 . 2/4/2015
Yikes It Seems Molly Does Love Her Girl More Than Anything. Ron Was Right. Can't Really Blame Her, But Molly Is A Good Mother To All Of Them
SnarkyAndProudHufflepuff chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Awe! This was so adorable! I love reading Molly and Arthur as a couple, I think in a way they're underappreciated even though they're canon, which is shocking to me. I loved the description in the little oneshot as well, I felt as though I could see where they were which was great, good job I liked this.
teddylupin-snape chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Awwwww *heart* love the mother-daughterness, so adorable :D and vic with the cake.. i want someone to make a cake just for me on my birthday :P (but a truthful cake. :p)

but this was absolutely adorable, i loved how you tied in rose with victoire's birthday and ginny's questions, i liked how it wasn't just about victoire's party, that you kinda made a slight full-circle :)
teddylupin-snape chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
Awwwww the sweet omg yaya :) happy!fic is yay

it's 3am, don't make me coherent now. this is beautiful. i love seeing madam galen again, and fleur and molly being all friendly :3 really sweet :)
teddylupin-snape chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Awwwww! This., this this this.

when i read how the clock broke my heart broke a bit until i remembered MAGIC DUH.

But then they were all totally convinced harry was dead and awwwwww and molly's thoughts about ginny and how she wanted to be called fred xD and then the seven words for seven kids and (that made me think, who's older, fred or george, do you think?) and urghhhhh rochelly why do you do this to me?! that last line was absolutely beautiful, btw., *heart*
teddylupin-snape chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
AHAHHAAHA the felly-tone!

I love hopeful!Molly and THANK YOU for not crushing her dreams this time (idk how you would do that, maybe she wants a dog baby?! idk)

anyway yay hopeful!fic :D
teddylupin-snape chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
I loved the progressions through this, how she wasn't sure she wanted another child, kinda gave up on the prospect of a daughter, all the way to deciding just one more :)

I love the personalities of each of the little boys, you made them perfect for the younger thems... :P
teddylupin-snape chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Roo this. just. I like the threatening!molly and arthur but then it ends in love and alluding to freckle-kissing in..places.

This was really sweet and amazing and i just love this so much, you're making me experience feels, rochelle.
teddylupin-snape chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Rochelle this is so sweet and perfect and wise!arthur is brilliant. this is so sweet, I want little Bill :3
teddylupin-snape chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
This is so sweet! the end, with their conversation, was my favourite! And how she refers to the baby as a 'she'.. :)
teddylupin-snape chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
this was adorable! i really love how all your fics (more or less :P) tie in in the same universe. I love how much you brought to the characters, piecing together their story :)
teddylupin-snape chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
ROCHELLE. NO THIS IS NOT OKAY

nope. no. noooo. no.
So i was just picking and choosing random fics from your profile and I saw this and now I want to read the rest cause sometimes I just go backwards :P this is really good :) and yes, review-spamming is fun :) I spam a lot :P
Someone aka Me chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Oh.
My.
God.
I cannot imagine a more perfect ending. I can't. Because it goes through all that they have been, all that they are leaving behind, and then it narrows down to this moment right here, where it's just them at the end, together as they have always been, and it's just… /gorgeous/.

Okay, so fic as a whole: I love it. I love the style of it, the interconnected onshots — it works really well. Your SPaG was flawless, as far as I can tell. The flow is beautiful, the style fluid and rolling and easy and natural to read. The relationships you've developed, the one between Molly and Arthur in particular, are absolutely beautiufl and flawed and three dimensional and just overall well done.

Fantastic job.
Someone aka Me chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
jalskjfakldjfakjdfakldj ROO THIS IS BEAUTIFUL ajksldfjaklsdjfaklsdjflakjdsklfjsl
I love it. I love that Ginny has doubts and that Molly understands that she has doubts and that it's okay to feel that way and you don't stop living when you have kids and just jksldjfaklsdjfklajdflk.
(I can't even manage coherency thus the crappy quality of this review sorry sorry)