Reviews for Poltergeist
Corinne chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Please please please please update! I love it so much! You really capture the characters well!
Barely Used Brain chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
I love and hate these stories at the same time. Love, because they are awesome, addicting and amazing. Hate, because they aren't updated for months so the author doesn't pick them up. *Child voice* But I love this one! I've never seen a story with a poltergeist. It scares the crap out of me, but they are mostly extremely good if the author doesn't follow the cliches to much. And you don't, so I'm completely stunned by this. Will you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this one again? This is going to creep through my mind and fills me with emptiness. If you let this die, it like letting the monster of Loch Ness die, except this is not a monster, but a unicorn of a story. And if I'm not wrong, you also like Magnus, but I think we all do. Perhaps you could write another story? It's filled with so much possibilities that I'm trembling, also by the action and suspense. I think you've got the message. *puppy eyes* So will you make me very happy and update one more time?
SteamPunk'93 chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Oh, Magnus! You freak a small child out because he thinks the building is haunted, which is mean, but you still make me want to have your babies! How do you do that? I can hardly what for the next chapter. I'm looking forward to the uncovering of this case and see what happens to Magnus. I don't care too much about what happens to Kurt but I care a lot about Magnus.
Loki chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Looking forward to seeing how this pans out! Good work!
Lokasenna chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Looking forward to see where you take this fix - is this a supernatural event or do you have a logical explanation for these happenings? Either way, Wallander's reaction to it being genuinely supernatural and beyond explanation would be interesting, as would a scenario of him figuring out how it could be done with tricks. Tricksy plot!
Terra3434 chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I really like this story :) please update i so would love to know what happens next. I have an idea that might freak out Kurt and Magnus if the lights in the room start going on and off and the bed starts shaking and moving the way ghosts can cause it to move. it's just an idea i thought might help you.