Reviews for Big Time Fourth of July Fight
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I used to have so many plastic animals and toy soldiers when I was a kid. I lost so many over the years then my dog, a golden retriever, chewed up many others. I don't know how I still have so many left.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Aww this was so cute! :3
Sparrow0 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Loving the sippy cup! So cute!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
that was great loved it
Boots'N'Opals chapter 1 . 7/7/2012

*barfs everywhere with you* I HATE KUCY SO MUCH TOO! IT IS THE EVILEST PAIRING EVER! Whever I see her I just like growl... grrrr.

LOL I love angry Carlos! It makes me want to Mmf tackle him. He's so cuddly! AWWWW

I love picturing Logan's face. :) And Kendall, lol. "NOBODY!" ahahahaha, Kendall, silly old bear.

OH MY GOSH HE THREW HIS CORNDOGS AWAY! AGHJKDFLAHSJKDFL CARLITOS BABY. btw James' reaction is absolutely perfect. :) :) "HOW?" ahaha

Okay, I'm honestly just laughing right now, because you wrote this SO well, but it's so hard to picture Carlos being mean! It's so funny! I'm just imagining him being all grumpy and then forgetting he's supposed to be angry. :'D

My Kames senses are tingling. Kendall called him Diamond. lololol

Oh my gosh, the home videos are PERFECT! I just love them. Especially Logan in the first one because, OMG THAT IS ME. Okay, ever since I was little, I've just had this fear of fireworks. My sister always makes fun of me because I always have to go around the yard and water it down and be super paranoid that the trees are all gonna burst into flames and we'll all die. And I'm always super nervous the whole day. And my grandpa always shoots off the fireworks and he's not careful AT ALL and this year this mortar like exploded in our faces and I'm mentally scarred. So further proof that I am Ogan. ;)

And I love the characterization in that paragraph! It was really good! And really in-character. And I love James' giggle, it was seriously so cute in writing. I wanna hear it now.

hahaha! Carlos strapping the firecracker to the grasshopper was hilarious! I love it, and his reaction was awesome! :D

"Slurping the milk from his sippy cup" ! AWWWW OMG I LOVED THAT FROM BEL AIR RUSH! Which was like, the best episode since the pilot, doncha think? I thought it was amazing. "Who threw away my sippy cup?" XD anyway, thanks for that detail. :)

"Call it best-brotha-from-anotha-motha telepathy, but the three boys jumped up, apologized to their dates quickly, and all met up in the lobby of the apartment at the same time." ahaha, awww, perfect. Love that image.

"Kendall said with a mischievous glint in his emerald eyes. James grinned and nodded excitedly. Logan felt a little scared." ahahahahahahaha I'm excited! But also scared. lol

Poor Kendall, omg! I would feel so guilty at that sight.

I love that Carlos forgets he's angry. mmfmuffin, so cuuuute. He's so adorable when he's angry. and just all the time.

"But it's past midnight," Carlos said.

"That's past Logan's bedtime."

"Logan's making an exception."
-end quote-
LOLOL That was absolutely perfect, I laughed so hard. Past Logan's bedtime, snort.

taha, Carlos is still in his jammies. :')

okay, I'm not a Jagan fan AT ALL. But this image was just to sweet: "Logan and James were sitting at the top with a pile of boxes. They were wrapped in a thin blanket together because the night air was a bit cool, but still comfy, drinking soda and waiting for their friends to arrive." :') You have a way of setting the scene that allows the reader to picture it so easily in their mind.

"No Carlitos, we're serious," Kendall said. "That was pretty dumb of us. Our friendship, it's been a certain way since as long as I can remember. Now that we're older and live in Hollywood, things are just different. We're finding girls, new friends, new interests… Things are changing and we're letting them. But I don't want to lose what we had, guys. I want to have it forever, our silly little traditions and our stupid rules and codes. The stuff we made up when we were little means a lot to me."
-end quote-

I REALLY love Kendall's little speech! Like a lot! I read it like 5 times. Gon' read it again, just a sec... Okay, it's soooo characteristic of Kendall to say this, esp. about all the traditions and codes. I was just awwww! Cuz I love it so much in episodes when they do like the codes and stuff like that. It's like my favorite part of the show.

"'Trust me, I would be bored of myself, too.'" D: good reaction from James

Haha, Logie. That made me wanna cry tho too. Very bittersweet. weep.

The last paragraph is very well written and amazing and perfect. :) I love your tone, and I love this story! :D

Congrats again on your anniversary! :'D Love ya Jar!
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Carlos is acting like me when I'm mad. But he's cuter. Like I can imagine him puffing up his little cheeks and pouting and using his wittle puppy dog eyes. So freaking cute. I just feel like squishing him because he was so lonely and his friends left him. I honestly think their annual tradition for the fourth I'd July is so sweet. I love how they all realized how they just left Carlos and went to surprise him. And the home videos...Awww. The ending was really sweet toooooo.
xPlasticJaganx chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Happy 4th of july! (even tho its the 5th lol)
Cute story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
KendallsCoverGirl804 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Omggggggg cuteeeee
purpleangel4197 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
awwwww that was so cute and sweet! I love the boy's friendship! Wonderful story :)
d3activat3d chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was the sweetest, cutest, most adorable thing ever. My review might suck because I am on an iPhone, but I'm going to try! And I'm going to start off with Carlos being all grumpy. I totally understand his grumpiness. I sort of feel like Shannon is slowly changing and straying from me and Michelle, and Michelle and I are often put in awful moods because of it. Today, Michelle and I spent Fourth of July together at Great America, and we invited Shannon but it's like she had something better to do than hang out with us after a month of not seeing each other. "/ So I totally understood how sad and probably abandoned Carlos felt, because that's how Michelle and I feel regarding Shannon!

But, I didn't think it was necessary to not wake up James, refuse to toast Logan a waffle, and call Kendall's clothes ugly. Like, if I were in the story I'd be like, "Carlos, lighten up and tell them how you feel instead of making them guess!" But then again, that'd be hypocritical because I always make my parents guess what's wrong if I'm upset.

If Carlos hadn't said that Kendall's style was ugly, though, then I wouldn't have been able to laugh hysterically at, "No one disses plaid! No one!" Because that's how I am. Your stories are so relatable! I swear! When Michelle asks me why I'm wearing plaid, or why I wear plaid so much, I'm always like, "Do you have a problem with that, miss? Is there so much of a problem with plaid?" I'm just really weird and really happy because I'm able to relate.

Ugh, ugh, ugh. And the part when they decided to get Carlos a bouquet of corn dogs! That was so crazy and cute at the same time. I mean, I find it entirely hilarious and slightly silly that they would think the problem was that Carlos was corn dog deprived. It's like... I wouldn't even think that lack of corn dogs would put that boy in a bad mood. It's just really amusing that they would think that was the reason for Carlos's grumpiness. (': It's so cute, I love it so much. And specially when James's reaction was like, "WAIT WHAT HUH WHY" after Carlos threw that away! It's so hilarious. :'3

But I loved how you incorporated little home videos with this! I started squealing because I would totally get Carlos, sitting on the couch watching old videos all by his lonesome. Like, that whole part with the home videos actually had a lonely mood to it that I actually felt kind of lonely, even though I'm surrounded by people. Your writing has some kind of weird-in-an-extremely-amazing-way type of ... Mood, or style, that makes everything so vivid and everything. Like, it's like a movie, it's like you're actually there! AND IT'S AMAZING! So reading that part I actually felt like I was sitting all lonely.

The home videos were so adorable, though! I can imagine Logan fearing the fireworks, crying. I could practically hear James's giggles, and the boys singing and setting off fireworks and everything. I could see Kendall holding baby Katie; and then later on I could practically imagine Katie being a sass. And the exploding grasshoppers, oh my goodness... "I was a sick, weird child" or whatever Carlos said- that is like, a typical reaction to old videos and pictures! AND IT WAS CUTE!

And I love the whole brotha from anotha motha telepathy. I was really happy when Kendall, James, and Logan realized that Carlos was feeling lonely and missing the old times. Oh, you know what? The part when Kendall went into the apartment and saw Carlos asleep, and the home videos were playing in the background- that was just like a movie or a television scene! You could like totally picture Carlos on the couch, it's all peaceful, with a video playing low in the back- its just really peaceful and vivid and I love it. This is why I love your writing so much; it's so detailed and vivid and just- yeah! :'3 I love it!

And I must mention that when Carlos said "But that's past Logan's bedtime!" regarding the time being midnight, I started to laugh hysterically because only Logan would be the only teenage boy who would designate a certain bedtime for himself. Even I don't have a bedtime, I sleep when my eyes feel droopy. So yeah, I LAUGHED A LOT. :'3 LOL.

And the ending was so perfect and just very friendshippy. This has got to be one of the most friendshippy things I have ever read and I love it. I notice that in Big Time Returns their friendship wasn't really addressed as much so I hope that like, that comes together in this season- the next episode seems Jarlos-like. YAY! But thank you, thank you, thank you for writing such a vivid friendshippy oneshot because YOU HAVE DOSED THE BTR FRIENDSHIP DEPRIVED WITH SUCH HAPPINESS. :'3 lol, wow, I sound really lame but Chanson I'm serious, this was one of the best things I have ever read! It's perfect, I love it, and I love you!
Gifted Shadows chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Awah... Carlitos is too cute! You did great! Happy fourth!

FIREWORKS? Can I be a purple one? Pleasie?*said in a cute Carlos way*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
love it ! your a fantastic writer keep it up!
Drowning In Inspiration chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Awh CUTENESS GALORE! Poor 'Litos I loved this little one-shot :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Awwwww poor Carlos :( But I kinda know how he feels :( This year for the 4th it's just me and my mom, my brothers and dad are on a boy scout thing and all of the fireworks shows around us are cancelled and it makes it feel like a tradition has been killed just like Carlos who felt abandoned by James, Logan and Kendall but at least there's a happy ending :D