Reviews for A Bag of Magic Tricks
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is adorable. My heck. I'm excited to read more of your work!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Oh, too funny. I love it. Thank you.
Teen chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Oh dear lord! I died at that very last sentence, heeeee! This is a perfect response to a reveal fic if ever there was one. Loved it!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Mid-way through very big battle where Arthur doesn't have time to get worked up about things is a perfect reveal situation (for a happy ending) that I don't think I've ever read before.
Good job!
Auua
Eavis chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
:D YES. Good, yes, this would have been lovely to get on Show but since we didn't this is good too.
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
So funny! I really enjoyed this- great job :)
BlackWolfHowling chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I have to admit. I wouldn't have thought anyone could take a reveal fic and make me LAUGH reading it. Particularly if they want to keep the characters in character. I'm pretty sure you're just about the only writer who could ever possibly pull it off.
servant123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Hehe :) Really nice work! I don't believe I've ever read its likeness, and in addition to its uniqueness it's all very well-written. I look forward to seeing more from you :) Keep up the excellent work!
God bless :)
tabbiecat chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
hehe. :) Thanks, Tabbiecatx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Now you're writing "Merlin" fics as well! I'm delighted :-) I look forward to lots of great (and funny and dramatic and so much more...) stories and oneshots from you. Regards, Tharin
Forever Day chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Much as I don't think that this'll be how it's revealed and it was a little unoriginal (Saying that does feel a little hypocritical, I came to the Merlin fanfics looking for reveal fics) I enjoyed reading it. Several humourous lines bumped up my opinion of it and, as ever, your writing was a pleasure to read.
Also, you wouldn't believe how happy I was to discover that my favourite Sherlock/SHolmes writer had arrived in one of my other favourite fandoms.
So. Happy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love how as soon as I start to get into a new fandom it seems you suddenly start to write for it. LOL. I really like this. You seem to have the characters down very well from what I've seen of the series so far. I could totally see Arthur reacting like this. Keep up the good work. :D
KyasuriinJakuson chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Brilliant, this is brilliant! My whole family loves Merlin, and we actually own the first season on DVD. I really like this, it seems... well, it's very believable that this could be how Merlin reveals he's a sorcerer. You got his loveable awkwardness down pat, as well as Arthur's slightly-friendly arrogance (if that makes any sense...). I think you've done a beautiful job in this fandom as a first-timer, and I really did love this!
Blue Dragon of Rivendell chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
That was great and nicely written. More Merlin fics would be good. :)
suzaku.williams chapter 1 . 7/5/2012