Reviews for Viole at Night
randomfanficfans chapter 1 . 4/1
Awwww... i feel fluffy all of a sudden... but no!... i do not ship baamxyeon... nice story though.
Arenz chapter 1 . 1/11
Very nice oneshot. I also like androssi right now, but I'm waiting to see more of yuri before saying she is for sure my favorite. I do like yeon though because how she and androssi act towards baam is quite different so I enjoyed your story. If a setting for it comes up I hope to see you do other pairing one shots for baam.

I do hope more people start taking an interest in TOG, although it's doing better then magician, another awesome manhwa that has no fanfictions yet.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
If TOG is a novel it will be so good...
FTLearner chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
interesting.
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Nice story!

I too am a Viole/Androssio fan. I was severely disappointed to see so few ToG stories here. Hopefully, that will change.
Paimon chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
omg i love it too bad for yeon though. both androssi and yuri are the ones who want baam and she doesnt even know it ahahaha
KoonFan chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
It was nice to see that there were at least some TOG fanfics here on this site...

Seems as though the English fanbase is nowhere is near as big as the Korean fanbase but its popularity is slowly spreading

Baam is my third fave chara out of the hundreds or charas in TOG and i was really happy to see that there's one of my ships here!

For the actual review:

It was a cute oneshot! You could've spent more time describing the setting and there were parts where rewriting a sentence another way may have
made the flow more natural, but in general it's a nice oneshot!

Hope you make more fics for this lacking fanbase, and possibly have a few series (but oneshots are great too) here and there

Thanks for sharing your imagination(**)
J. B. Wock chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Yeah, personally I'm a BaamxAndrossi fan too so I had mixed reactions about this one. All in all, even for a oneshot, it's too short. It gives no real insights or perspective to Yeon's character while Baam takes on the role of Mr. Angst.
It isn't the best setting for a Yeon perspective either. She's still that girl from one of the ten family's hiding her insecurity over failing, uncontrollable powers and bad cooking via a cover of arrogance. I think the best setting would be shortly after the team's encounter with Baam's FUG mentor and Urek when she starts realizing that there's more to Baam than what meets the eye.
TheVampireBunny chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I like it! Tower of God should get more attention, you should definitely continue this!
Big Fan chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Dunno why nobody commented, but i liked your history. I also thinks that TOG Bleach/Naruto/etc. Its a shame that we don't have a big quantity of fancfics.
CMJ chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I found this a rather enjoyable story. Short enough to read fast and true to the story enough that it could have happened. I totally agree that the story markets itself but not enough people have tried reading it. Great job.
Yehjin Asshi chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
THIS WAS SO GOOD
it took me forever to find a story based on Tower of God and when I read it, it didn't fail to impress!
i hope you make more stories based on it
Tog fan chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Holy moly, write moar plz!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
this was nice, gives greater depth to the love-hate relationship Yeon had with Viole
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013