Reviews for Viole at Night
Anon chapter 1 . 7/7
Naruto-who?
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Darn it Viole. Rachel doesn't deserve that much devotion!
Still, it's nice to see Yeon getting to know Viole. And perhaps admit that he's not a completely bad guy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
up bro i like it ... boss
Fangking2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
we need more fic like this.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I thought it was a great chapter because it left it open for continuation. Though as it would stand from this chapter, it wouldn't be much different from canon yet other than having Yeon actively seeking Viole. However I'm with you and prefer him getting with Androssi.

But since I'm reviewing here's a question from what understand from reading only manwha and not studying Korean? I guess itd be, wasn't ssi a form of honorific meaning something. Basically I wondered if why the name wasn't Andro-ssi meaning her name was actually Andro if no honorifics were attached. Prefer Androssi but making that notice.
Chris chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
great
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Short but still good. You made a decent characterization of both of them and it was well written. But still very short...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
enjoyed it
randomfanficfans chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Awwww... i feel fluffy all of a sudden... but no!... i do not ship baamxyeon... nice story though.
Arenz chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Very nice oneshot. I also like androssi right now, but I'm waiting to see more of yuri before saying she is for sure my favorite. I do like yeon though because how she and androssi act towards baam is quite different so I enjoyed your story. If a setting for it comes up I hope to see you do other pairing one shots for baam.

I do hope more people start taking an interest in TOG, although it's doing better then magician, another awesome manhwa that has no fanfictions yet.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
If TOG is a novel it will be so good...
FTLearner chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
interesting.
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Nice story!

I too am a Viole/Androssio fan. I was severely disappointed to see so few ToG stories here. Hopefully, that will change.
Lawrensu chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
omg i love it too bad for yeon though. both androssi and yuri are the ones who want baam and she doesnt even know it ahahaha
KoonFan chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
It was nice to see that there were at least some TOG fanfics here on this site...

Seems as though the English fanbase is nowhere is near as big as the Korean fanbase but its popularity is slowly spreading

Baam is my third fave chara out of the hundreds or charas in TOG and i was really happy to see that there's one of my ships here!

For the actual review:

It was a cute oneshot! You could've spent more time describing the setting and there were parts where rewriting a sentence another way may have
made the flow more natural, but in general it's a nice oneshot!

Hope you make more fics for this lacking fanbase, and possibly have a few series (but oneshots are great too) here and there

Thanks for sharing your imagination(**)