Reviews for Second Chances
Continue this! Continue this! Continue this! Continue this... pleeeeease *.*
Status is not Quo chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Really awesome story, can't wait to see what happens next!
Bookaholic27 chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
I love this! Can't wait for the next chapter.
AvengerSSB chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Dude, this is awesome! You need to keep writing! I would love to kleptocracy reading this story!
IHaveNoIdea8 chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
Things are getting interesting, I hope you continue. :)

One thing though, please start a new paragraph everytime someone new speaks, it's hard to read dialogue without having to look back and see who's talking when you keep everything all in one paragraph.
claire97 chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Oh my! Please, please, please write more! This is awesome! I love how Penny's fighting the Dr. And its well written and fantastic!
AubsyBaubsy chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Please update this story! I love it so much, and it's making me so sad that its not recently updated, because she just met Billy, who isn't quite Billy, and she doesn't realize that it's Billy! Hahaha, I sound insane, well I am, but that's beside the point!I really want to see what's going on inside head during all this, and I love the incorporation you have of the actual movie, update soon please!
a fan chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
this is brilliant and i love everything about this story. good luck with your writers block and just know that i seriously love this and check every for updates a lot :)
me chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
please keep this going
WeirdCornChip chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Awesone story! Please continue :D
Deyinel chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
This is really good so far, and your dream sequences with Billy are very interesting. I definitely intend to keep reading. Update soon, please!
mylifeisfandom chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Oh, reviews work now.
Well, this is really really awesome. Keep writing it, because it's awesome.
mylifeisfandom chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Whyyyy is fanfiction not letting me post reviews? This is the 7th time I'm trying. Oh, well...
Marykate3000 chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Isn't it Hammer Man, not Captain Hammer? Well I might be wrong. Anyway, this is getting really good, I wonder how Penny will split apart the fanclub because that's going to be pretty hard. The chapter was great and I hope your computer gets fixed!
marykate3000 chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Wow, this is getting really good! I wonder when a chance like this is going to happen again because I really want him and Penny to see each other again like looking at each other face to face. I hope you update soon!