Reviews for Mafia Wars
I already know how this is gonna play out. The Romano mafia AND the Montez mafia are gonna realize they have been set up by the Russian mafia AND team up, cuz now the Russians are gonna come after Rosalie and Emmett. Could Rosalie also get pregnant. Or shot or maybe both for the effect of drama. But not die though.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/26/2015
They are obviously amateurs about dumping the body. Maybe they could bump into Rosalie's father and her uncle's while they are getting rid of the guard. I don't know why you are taking this long to update. I have read this story multiple times over the years and I'm waiting for more. You are really good by the way.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/8/2015
I'm gonna make a guess and say that Stefan is Vladimir's father. For the next chapter you do emmett and rosalie getting caught trying to dump the body by her father and uncles. The Russian mafia is going down. If they are so good as they think then why did Vladimir's guard get caught and most likely killed. War is coming on all three families. The Montez and romano families have to put aside their differences if they want to keep themselves and everyone they care about alive. That obviously includes emmett and rosalie. Team Emmalie 4 sure.
girlyjacinta chapter 40 . 11/23/2014
This is brilliant, I love this story I hope someday you'll finish it!
girlyjacinta chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
I've gotten all the way to chapter 18 and said I'd look at the chapter names and only now I realized its not completed!
QueenKathrynne chapter 40 . 5/20/2014
Please update this is one of my favorites .
RANDOM COOKIE NINJA chapter 40 . 3/3/2014
Oh. My. God. WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED! This is so intense, oh my God, this is like the best story ever! Please update! I'm like freaking out, I NEED to know what's going to happen next. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/5/2013
hurry up and update
MAFIA19354life chapter 40 . 9/17/2013
PLEASE REVIEW GREATEST FANFICTION EVER WRITTEN!1
BEAUTIFULWRITERS chapter 40 . 9/11/2013
Please review one of the best stories i have ever read in all my years
Flyhigh21 chapter 40 . 8/28/2013
Please update this story I love it
225335FFLIFE chapter 40 . 8/22/2013
Please update of the greatest fanfictions of all time i read this every day and can't wait to see what happens next i think maybe you should have both families see their gone and then find them together dumping the body and have to come together to fight the Russian Mob
JustBE'INMILEY chapter 40 . 8/14/2013
Please update i can't stop reading love the rivalery maybe have the famalies come together
The Guest chapter 40 . 8/8/2013
Please update i have just read your story now I am obsessed and can't get enough
Maddy chapter 40 . 7/9/2013
UPDATE ASAP! PLEASE! THIS IS THE BEST ONE FANFICTION EVER WRITTEN!