Reviews for inFAMOUS:Black Lightning
KillerWoW chapter 14 . 2/21
Nice chapter but by Toby Turner it would be an (TOBUSCUS)

Cute Win Fail

Awesome chapter the winner is ...
Win
sorry other words but time to be crushed
EPIC WIN
Cute Fail
The sound of both being crushed.
deathfromabove chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
Sorry.
deathfromabove chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
sorry
Black-Kat-77 chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
deathfromabove don't spoil it! . But you got it right, they'll fight Kessler together!
deathfromabove chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Will Cole and Kat both fight Kessler together or will they just not fight Kessler.
Black-Kat-77 chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Ehm...to IDK how too spl...I'm aware of all that and I've been an inFAMOUS fan myself and that Katherine never exists on the actual game, but fanfiction is a place for writer's to run their imagination wild. So I don't need to be told something so obvious and that I already know, okay.
IDK how too spl chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Also the person in the garage was Kessler, and I don't think Cole ( the past self of Kessler) knew Katherine
IDK how too spl chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Alden and Sasha were in that blast
Osprey441 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
I usually copy stories onto my computer before reading them, but I'm sure Ill love this one.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
Cole turns to the second karmic rank in the mind games mission but it only happens if have enough karma.
Dreams of Florence chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
This is a very interesting approach to inFAMOUS. Loving it and can't wait to see crazy Sasha added to this D
Nick son of Apollo chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
interesting but I do wonder how the story will go when the psychopath Sasha is added to the mix
Firestar001 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Very very nice work you have going on here. Please keep it up.
Kamen Rider Silver chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
This is a very interesting series, keep it up. On a side note I support Katherine having a romantic relationship with Emily, and I,m honestly not saying this as a pervert who simply wants to see two girls make out. I also want to know if you have plans on giving Katherine more powers to take on Cole. Anyway, keep on updating and I look forward to seeing Kat fight Cole again.
iTand chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
I just finished catching up on this story, and I think it's great. I hope you update soon