Reviews for A Chance To Think
D.H. L'Orange chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Ha! That last sentence made this story
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Fantastic
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
He doesn't make an okay Super. He makes an AMAZING Super that hacked the motion sensors and broke radio silence!
Void of Anguish chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
*shaking head*poor naive Artemis*sigh* he is a "super"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
instead of a one-shot, wud you continue the story?
firstar28 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is a cute story but there's one thing you should know. Male gymnists don't compete on the uneven bars. They compete on the high bar or the parallel bars. Only girls compete on the uneven bars.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
NO! this can't be a one shot. it's too good. continue it, have each chapter be the same story line but with a different scenario like: artemis walked through the halls of the one and only gotham achademy. thinking about what she was here for, her math book and cell phone. she had forgotten them as she rushed out off school earlier. ad she ran she passed the gym, her breath halted in her throat. there, soaring efortlessly through the air, was richard grayson... i think it wud b cool. id totally read it! p.s. these are actually MY ideas, if u use them i wus like dome creditability, lol, thx! :)
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Duuuude. I really like Artemis's conclusion. I thought that she and Dick would have an interaction, but even though they didn't I'm quite satisfied with the ending result.
A2ID chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Awsome
Hana-Liatris chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Hope you win Dear!
I loved your way of writing, really catching, and Dick's character was just... he was being Robin and Dick all at the same time, completly amazing! Artemis is well characterised, you did a great job with both!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
LOVED IT! DICK IS AWESOME! I liked his reason for being angry cause it's so true, and Artemis' reaction.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Artemis, you aren't the smartest. If I were on the Young Justice Team, I'd have recognized the fluent-ness of the acrobatic moves! If only he was at my school... he'd be my best friend...
I liked this! You kept me whelmed :)
KIBucs15 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
please make more!
ARL15 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was great. I wish we could of seen more Dick and Artemis scenes together at Gotham Academy in the show. Again great story!
mixxi chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
ok ok and now the joker should just kidnap robin and then arty notices that the dweep is gone at the same time .. what off course is a coincidence or something ... and then XD when they manage to get robin back after an amount of torture .. she notices the same wounds on richard:P

and starts to connect knots

or let them connect more at school:P

anyhow awesome story