Reviews for Gladiolus
alc219 chapter 1 . 9/19
So good! How can that be the end? Great short story :)
Lunary chapter 1 . 9/11
Wha you can't just stop.

I mean how does it end?
Do they get their happy ever after?

T_T

I hope for a sequel..
Regards,
Lunary
Raizel-Renai chapter 1 . 2/26
That end was cruel. But the fanfic was very sweet anyway...
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 2/19
So sad but l love it all the same!
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 1/7
oww that hurt at the end. Stop making me cry! Loved it tho
AngelxCloud chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
WHAT?! WHAT JUST HAPPENED!? WTF HAPPENED? WHY DIDNT HE COMPLETE THE SENTENCE? HE'S SO FREAKEN CLOSE! T.T i'm sorry, i can't help it, this story has me all emotional
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
you need to stop playing with my feelings

also

i do love clever AUs like this that dont make a new world just reuse the original. good good.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
That was so good! With the flowers and meanings cutting in at the right moments, and the grand reveal and the denouement - everything revealing to be connected, done so well and thank you
Baxter87 chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Sad but beautiful!
Ciarn chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
STOP MAKING ME CRY!

Thats all I wanted to say...

...okay, some more words:
This story is beautiful and sad... and beautiful!

Normally I don't have the patience for long, non magic AU Harry Potter oneshots. I don't know why. Probably too many dissapointing ones out there. Or just bad luck at picking the good ones.

But after reading this one I CRIED - I honestly brushed away some tears and I DON'T CRY! As in (obviously almost) EVER!

AND, I thought that it was really no waste of time to read this well written, beautiful, long, non magic AU Harry Potter oneshot - one could almost say satisfying.

That's the biggest compliment you will ever get from me XD

...oh, and I like the ending. But I want to comment that-
XP

I will look at some more of your works and really hope to find some more stories as good as this one .
R. A Cross chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Why?!

Why the abrupt ending...
Huhuhu, I want to know what Tom will say
DreamingTheMelody chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
What are these tears? What is this story that I almost skipped over, but clicked on for the heck of it? What is this life? Oh god I can't handle it. The tears are prevalent. And I totally knew that Harry had cancer, but the way in which it was revealed was still heartbreaking. Poor Tom, poor everything, fuck me Jesus I can't even compute. And this end! What is this ending? What is life? I can't handle you (even if I love this). Thank you? I think? I don't even know. Life is so confusing now. Fuck.
Caramel.Raven chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
I don't know why but I dig stories where illness is treated as it is in this story. It was really beautifully written. I loved Merope, you gave a real personality, and I loved the way she touched her book, touched the flower petals, how she loved her armchair, loved to dance, loved to gossip, loved her son. So beautiful.

And I love how you introduced Harry with the flowers, what a captivating theme, so nostalgic, hopeful yet whimsical and ultimately fragile. And the scars and the stories and the laughter, it is all so visceral, so vivid and so full of life in a way only the threat of death can make it.

Tom is so observant in this story, he is always watching, always listening and I think in a way he didn't want to see, to realize that Harry was a patient not a visitor, maybe his mind was just trying to spare him. And it adds such a depth to their love because if it hadn't been for cancer, for pain and death they would have never met and in a sad sense those three things also give their lives purpose.

In any case, thank you so much for such a moving story. I really loved it! :'D
missherlocked chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Wow. Just wow. This is so good. So touching. The first time I saw Ron I was like. That's it. This is the sign that Harry has a terminal illness too. God, Tom is gonna suffer so much isn't he.

AAHHH totally love the ending!
brighteyed13 chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
oh my god. this was THE best fanfic I think I've ever read about a Tom/Harry fic. Soooo cute and sad at the same time I can't even handle it! 3