Reviews for Unworthy
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
"Pay some serious attention to the last line"? That's certainly a mouthful, and the line itself is a jaw-dropper.

There are so many wonderful lines in this, it's hard to know where to start, but I'll just mention "so over the hill you're four Everests away" and "your own rose-tinted specs have long since smashed" as two that particularly leapt out at me.

I love this achingly honest interior monologue, which made me laugh out loud and sigh, almost at the same time. Good for you for not letting it slip away!
bluecube76 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Extremely well written and very very clever. Had me going there that this was a sherry story, until I got to the last line.

Very Very well done. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Brilliant! Great twist and I totally didn't see it coming. Now that I think about it, it kind of makes sense though...Thanks for posting!
smilelikey0umeanit chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
*sings and air-drums Eastenders theme tune*

Well that was one hell of a twist! I must admit I was a little suspicious when I read the words "sober as a judge", but I never would have guessed it!

Brilliant story and you've got the character spot on, thanks for posting:)

Eden xx

(By the way, it is me, I just have a new account!)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Love it. You definitely fooled me - I never suspected. And that last line casts the entire story in a new light. Thank you.
BethyBoo97 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Omg! That was a shock! I really thought that was Gerry! Great story!