Reviews for red grass
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is good. When I first saw the title of this story, I wondered how grass could be red, but now I know, and I think it's a very smart and interesting approach on the colour 'red'. I thought the one-shot was very descriptive and painted a dismal mood with just a twinge of hope at the end. Good job :)
TheWriterOnFire chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This really doesn't qualify as a oneshot, it's really a Drabble. I think that it was good, but there was a lot of showing but not telling here. The line about the blood painting the Cornucopia was brilliant.
HeartOfParadise chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
For such a short piece, you've got a lot across. The description of the blood and the surrounding, a kind of detached description that focused on the small details like the colours and the way those colours dripped, are brilliant. Just goes to show the Career mindset very well, echoed in the way the last line said that blood meant home (as long as it's somebody else's blood being spilt).
You've got me wanting more though. It's like offering me a tiny piece of chocolate cake and expecting me to be satisfied xD
Saint Sayaka chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Short and sweet, though I wish it was explained a little better. The smell of the bodies? The color of the sky? Though I guess I should not nitpick; you did describe the colors of other things quite well. I think it could of done with some length, though.

Regardless of what I just said, good job.

Xx Write on, keep calm, and carry on! The Legend of Derpy, Proud Member of Critics United xX
sangkar chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Oooh, nice and gory and depressing, just the type of fic I love. xD Good job.