Reviews for Improving the Truth
Cards chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Very very good, extreamly realistic in that neither views this as anything. I particularily like your attempt for them to describe what they were exactly. Veryt moving.
Stardust chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Dis is da one review Ise doin' tanight. Well, congrats on luving Dutchy/Specs slash fics! Pretty good fer yer foist Newsies fic if I do say so meself. I luv Dutchy/Specs too! *welcome to my world*
Flittery H. wont let me login chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
and Jaida does it again. you are amazing my darling. if i ever have even a fraction of your talent i could die happy. this story is just another atribute to your genious, and it's beautiful and sweet and very...deep really. i thinks it's wonderful and you deserve about a million and a half awards, at least. plus, it's dedicated to me, so it has to be good _~ mwah!

deleted account 2257 chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
:: melts into little vinyl puddle::

Awwwww! So cute so good so sweet!

:: grins and melts harder::

inactive and all stories delet chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
WAAAAH! ::runleaplatchglompsqueeze:: I luffle you. Specs/Dutchy is my favorite pairing (as you might have guessed with all those fics under my pen name o.o;; Heh.)

Anyways, your fic was simply adorable. As soon as Ye Olde Little Black Laptop From Hell permits me to do so, I shall mark (haha! Mark...) this under favorites. ::grins::

Fiery chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
I loved your story, "Improving the Truth." Unlike many Newsie fanfics, it was very well-written and it seems like you put a lot of thought and effort into your writing. The story really had a message and the relationship between Specs and Dutchy was very well-developed and even they are couple it was romantic. Your story is just beautiful both in your writing style and content. Your writing style is unique and the way you said some things was surprising. I would chage nothing about your story. I hope I can learn to write as truthfully and beautifully as you someday! It almost made me feel what the characters were feeling and that is a talent! I hope to see more of your writing!
FictionHobbit chapter 1 . 6/12/2002