Reviews for The Sharp Knife of a Short Life
marykaetii chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
i am so confused who won didnt jetta die and it this clove as in clove district 2 tribute of the 74th and thresh district 11 tribte of the 74th hunger games but anyway who won who won...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I love your story. Awesome arena! -Nikki
nerdherd31 chapter 20 . 10/10/2012
Sooo good! Clove's POV made me cry. Good Job!
NerdHerd31 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Hey Budday! I finally have time to read ur fanfic :D You're an awesome writer. U have more views on this fanfic alone than my You Tube video! I think u can guess who I am... YES! I FINALLY know that Jetta is Clove's sister... Keep writing more stories.

Stay awesome,

NerdHerd 31
Anla'shok chapter 20 . 8/8/2012
I love how the three pov s have a distinct narration style, even without knowing the ages and characters before hand, it s obvious from the paragraphs.
Clove is the saddest, anglia s is very true and thresh s is a good in between.
One of your best chapters yet.

Oh and i appreciate the efforts at making paragraphs lol.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
That's so sad about clove
gorrillaface345 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Good
Anla'shok chapter 19 . 7/28/2012
Laughed at the "me strong?" part. Does Mickey have it in him? Will hé be able to live with it? lets see How it ends.
Jetta s death was tragic.
A very well written chapter.
Anla'shok chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
Aww heather. IT is so appaling what the games did to her. But i guess short of pure luck a good person cannot win the games. Now jetta has to face her guilt...
Anla'shok chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
From the title I suppose your winner will be heather, but i could very well be wrong.
this chapter was full of feeling and very well written. It might be a bit OOC for Ben but he's just lost his whole team, that changes people so I'll let it pass and just say I liked reading it

The careers aren't fleshed out enough for me to comment, the encounter was pretty well done.
The random thought about names when Ben know's he's about to die surprised me, but then again people have all kinds of random thoughts when very stressed...
The names aren't so bad, considering... xD

If heather does win it'd be nteresting to see if she pulls herself together after the games of if she's irremediably shattered. She seems very far gone.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
woooooooooo go woles!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
Come on add wioles!
Anla'shok chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
I rest my case: Heather's unhinged. The only emotion she has left is her hate of gamemakers and the will to win (is the latter even an emotion?).

I understand her but I can't feel for her, she's lost (or hidden too deep) everything that makes humans better than intelligent computers.

Otherwise she's good at being a cold-blooded killer.
Anla'shok chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
Seriously? Heather has gone completely insane- or too lucid and ruthless, depends on your POV. (It's kinda entertaining though)

I like Jetta. On the one hand she knows what she has to do to get sponsors but she doesn't get carried away. The way Lisa is torn from her is awful. I liked their interaction

there was a problem, this should have been posted before the last review...

Uhm, on a side note, does Heather sleep and how does she cover so much ground, are they all very close to each other then?
Anla'shok chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
Mickey is a lucky bastard. He's a bit naive (though in a different way than Ben)and too sensitive but that's why I like him.
The first betrayal. Nicely written.
And I like how someone finally pointed out their ambushing-career plan was moronic.
Poor Aston... Poor Hanna too, she was doing what she had to...