Reviews for How To Love: The Big Commitment
Guest chapter 53 . 12/14/2014
I wish you could put up at least a few more everyone you now an epilogue to another epilogue.I love this everything is back to normal.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/14/2014
YES!Will FINALLY apolgized to I'm not the best speller there is.
Guest chapter 49 . 12/14/2014
If you haven't noticed you made me happy with all the wedding and the baby on the way and now Lucy gets singed with only think that will make me happy is when Katie gets 't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 48 . 12/14/2014
.I loved how James popped the !I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!1
Guest chapter 46 . 12/14/2014
Hi,MusicbringsMe2Life I stop reading in the middle of this chapter to say Kenzie is so "My cute.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
Hi,MusicBringsMe2Life James did a good job on being civil with his dad and kara,if I said it know what cracks me up,every time James says 'Gosh'. Anyway I'm gonna go read the next chapter.
Blue Leah chapter 53 . 4/5/2014
I don't get why Gabby and Lacey went to Minnesota with the guys. They just moved to the Palm Woods. I haven't read the prequel yet, so I don't know how "close" they became to BTR, but it doesn't seem like they're very well liked by the guys.

I don't think story was written as well as the first, but I did enjoy it. I liked reading about Kenzie getting older. There seems to be some editing problems like you wrote something and when changing it didn't quite delete what you previously wrote.

I love James seeing Jenna before he proposed to Lucy. He needed to know she was okay with it.

BTW, I have a feeling you really like cheese ravioli (and when James wears his glasses). :p

I wish you'd write more in this storyverse. But, if you're not feeling inspired I understand. The epilogue does wrap things up nicely.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/22/2013
Katyyyyyy.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/22/2013
First james and lucys a car accident know kattie is gowing back to not eating what eles can go wrong.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
I like when Brooke strolls into the room and says ''I am fully aware my son dumped you.'' So funny she says it like nothing and changes the subject.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
I love BTR fanfic ever.
thesandbar chapter 53 . 6/11/2013
I am sobbing. I have read every story in the James/Jenna/Lucy world. I feel so empty now.
natashaxx chapter 53 . 12/19/2012
this story is amazing. ur such a good writer
ElizabethWrightBTR chapter 53 . 10/8/2012
I like this story but cried when Jenna I was silently hoping she didnt die
Fluffymonkeyz27 chapter 48 . 9/22/2012
Finally James is happy :D I liked this chappie!