Reviews for Best of Both Minds
maramorana chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
characters are very in character, that is a really rare and pleasing thing
thank you very much for this fanfiction and what a pity it isn't finished, it is great!
Niborkcalb chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
So far, the MILLENNIUM FLASHLIGHT in the form of a LAPTOP OF FANFICS has worked MIGHTY FINE FOR ME! :D
Please continue! I am aching to find out more!
Also, plot! :)
1enchantedgirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I'm glad to hear u finished your new supernatural piece, now please. Please, please write a few chapters. Poor kaiba is slumped against his bedroom wall for crying outloud. My own kaibabot is keening. Let me know if I can help. I can send cookies or something! Nothing like a bribe. Happy new year crystia!
AllMyShipsSink chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
This is such an amazing story idea, and it is so well written too! I love it, please update it soon!
onlyoneperson chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
This is really cool! I love how juba keeps just trying to keep things normal while not realizing Jou cannot help it! Love it!
Kurosora-chan chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
I really enjoyed the story so far, and I would like it if you updated soon! I like how the plot is advancing and I also like the fact that Jou Is stuck in Seto's head!
Raphie114 chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
This was a pretty interesting story!
Hopefully you're planning on finishing it someday? :(
Interested Fan chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
I am so glad that it is updated. I wish you would update more soon.
Canoodle Doodle chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
I just noticed you posted a new chapter! It was awesome as always; keep writing and update soon!
AndyJune chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
This is SOOO GOOD! I literally laughed the entire time I read your chapters! Great job. Keep'em coming :D
Pheonie chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Cutest Story EVER.
princessbarb21 chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Awesome Job! love this so far
kofukune chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Oh dear, I just absolutely love your works AND every chapter you make! The dialogue is nice, smooth, and in character. My only complaint is that these chapters are sort of short. It didn't take me long to finish this chapter. Another positive note though is that I was disappointed because I wanted to see a little more of Kaiba's side and working towards the resolution. Although the mystery is what keeps a story going and you're doing a great job at maintaining mystery! Good work!
1enchantedgirl chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Got my kaibabot last week. He's perfect, thank you! I love that he's anatomically correct. It makes changing his outfits so much more fun! I am so happy you updated. Can't wait to see kaiba confront bakura.
luckynumberblack chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Great chapter. I really like how you portray Jounouchi, and the interaction between him and Kaiba is great. I think you should add in Mokuba more. So you have the characters interacting with someone besides each other. Do I get the Millennium Flashlight now? JK, but really, excellent chapter.