Reviews for Best of Both Minds
JemDragons chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
I actually really enjoyed this while it lasted. Even the faux ads at the bottom were hilarious. You are good at writing, my friend.
SeaWeedHead chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
So I know you haven't updated this fic in years but I just wanted to say I think it's really good and it's one of my fav puppyshipping fics I've come across. Tbh I just recently got back into the show (DM only; idk I'm old like that lol) and finding fics has been surprisingly harder than I thought it would be. There are actually plenty of puppyshipping fics to choose from but some of them are just...eh (for the lack of a better word). Yours was really different and I enjoyed your characterization of the two very much. I would have loved to see this continue and to see how their relationship progressed, but being a writer myself, I totally get it. Either way I hope you're still writing something somewhere and I thank you for having shared your work with us at all! Take care :)
Dexandra chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
A brilliant first chapter! Beautifully written, humorously in-character (Joey's one-liners here are amazing) and suspenseful too. I can't wait to get lost in this story, well done!
lalalei chapter 5 . 4/5/2016
This is epic so far! Poor Joey and Kaiba XD It kinda reminds me of the story Being Dead Ain't Easy. i like how it shifts from horror to funniness so easily. keep up the good work!
3point14156 chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
man this story is awesome! the writing is really good and I lov the idea of kaiba and joey sharing a body, I've never read anything like it before and using bakura as the cause makes it much more believable. Both of their personalities are spot on, and I can't wait to read more, so please update soon!
maramorana chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
characters are very in character, that is a really rare and pleasing thing
thank you very much for this fanfiction and what a pity it isn't finished, it is great!
Niborkcalb chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
So far, the MILLENNIUM FLASHLIGHT in the form of a LAPTOP OF FANFICS has worked MIGHTY FINE FOR ME! :D
Please continue! I am aching to find out more!
Also, plot! :)
1enchantedgirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I'm glad to hear u finished your new supernatural piece, now please. Please, please write a few chapters. Poor kaiba is slumped against his bedroom wall for crying outloud. My own kaibabot is keening. Let me know if I can help. I can send cookies or something! Nothing like a bribe. Happy new year crystia!
AllMyShipsSink chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
This is such an amazing story idea, and it is so well written too! I love it, please update it soon!
onlyoneperson chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
This is really cool! I love how juba keeps just trying to keep things normal while not realizing Jou cannot help it! Love it!
Kurosora-chan chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
I really enjoyed the story so far, and I would like it if you updated soon! I like how the plot is advancing and I also like the fact that Jou Is stuck in Seto's head!
Raphie114 chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
This was a pretty interesting story!
Hopefully you're planning on finishing it someday? :(
Interested Fan chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
I am so glad that it is updated. I wish you would update more soon.
Canoodle Doodle chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
I just noticed you posted a new chapter! It was awesome as always; keep writing and update soon!
AndyJune chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
This is SOOO GOOD! I literally laughed the entire time I read your chapters! Great job. Keep'em coming :D